Premium CBD wellness & beauty products crafted to have the utmost efficacy and be a joy to use.
- Fast-growing premium brand with +350% growth in FY20
- Stocked by Boots, Selfridges, Amazon & more leading UK retailers
- Branded spa treatments at BVLGARI Spa & others
- International expansion planned for 2021, including the USA
Health and wellness are vital to a happy and fulfilling life, but the power of nature to help and heal us has been under-explored. KLORIS is all about harnessing the healing power of nature, combined with good science, ethical business and respect for the environment to create effective products that are a joy to use.
KLORIS is a direct response to consumer demand for premium CBD products to assist with wellbeing and beauty needs.
People deserve quality wellness products that can form part of their lifestyle, not just be hidden away in a cupboard.
Transparency, quality, sustainability and a luxury aesthetic are at the heart of the brand.
We lead with a direct-to-consumer, owned e-commerce approach that lets us directly communicate with our customers, build incredible brand loyalty and respond quickly to customer needs while maintaining high gross margins. This is supplemented by key retail and experiential partnerships to strengthen brand awareness.
Substantial accomplishments to date
• Direct-to-consumer sales through our own website, with over 1,400 loyalty club members and a conversion rate of over 3.4%
• +350% revenue growth in FY 2020
• Over 20 current SKUs, with four newly developed product formulations ready for launch
• Listings in Boots, Selfridges, Amazon Prime, Mankind, Lookfantastic and other leading retailers
• Spa treatment partnerships with BVLGARI Spa, Cloud Twelve and others
• Excellent Trustpilot rating with over 120 reviews
• Natural Health Beauty, Sustainable Lifestyle, Red Magazine & Shortlist Beauty Awards Winners
• Significant media coverage since launch
• Shortlisted for "Best Wellness and Self-Care Brand" in the Sunday Times STYLE Beauty Awards 2021
The core of our brand is creating premium quality, plant-based, UK-made beauty and wellness products. From these we derive multiple revenue streams:
DIRECT TO CONSUMER (D2C) - By adopting this as our primary business model we both maximise our margins and have direct communication with our customer base, allowing us to create a better customer experience, develop new products rapidly to meet customer needs and build brand loyalty, increasing customer lifetime value.
WHOLESALE - As lockdown restrictions ease we plan to be rapidly expanding on our successful partnerships in both high street and specialist retail and experiential sales (spas, boutiques etc.)
EXPORT - In markets where a D2C approach is not a viable choice for us, due to local restrictions or language barriers we will establish distribution relationships. We have already established such relationships in four markets - with negotiations underway in several others.
Use of proceeds
Funds raised will primarily be used to help accelerate our growth through marketing initiatives and expanding our team.
The company has two outstanding loans:
- £30,000 Bounce Back Loan over 5 years from Barclays at 2.5% interest with repayments starting in June 2021
- £159,860 loan from a director interest-bearing at 5%, repayable over 6 years starting from 1st July 2021.
Open an account to get access to the team members of KLORIS
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.