If you’re a founder, CMO or Head of Marketing thinking about how to allocate your marketing resources to best drive growth, chances are you’ve considered digital advertising, and in particular Facebook advertising, as an option.
Facebook advertising can be an incredibly powerful acquisition channel, but it can also be a total waste of money. So, how do you make sure you’re getting the most from your investment?
At risk of stating the obvious, the trick is doing it well – but that doesn’t mean you have to be an expert designer, copywriter, or data analyst.
Instead, successfully unlocking the potential of Facebook ads lies in understanding the core principles of the platform’s functionality, what makes it so powerful, and how to harness that power effectively.
In this guide, we’ll take you through a few key elements, to help you understand:
- How to get the most out of Facebook’s highly advanced targeting features, and hone in your target user/customer
- The economics underlying Facebook’s algorithms, so that you can save money and maximise ROI.
- How to easily gather and leverage data to both optimise and scale your campaigns, as well as get deep insights on your audiences.
To be clear, this guide is not a basic level ‘how-to’. Instead, we aim to give you a fast-track course on how to become a successful Facebook advertiser. To do this, we’ll cover these 6 fundamentals:
- Part 1: Core Principles
- Campaign Structure & Objective Setting
- Part 2: Strategic
- The Real Conversion Journey
- Testing and Scaling
To download the guide, fill out the form below: