As a startup founder, you start with a blank slate and no brand awareness when you think about designing a PR strategy for the first time; quite the daunting task compared to the relative comfort of structured digital channels with a clear ROI.
Although a challenge, starting from square one is an incredibly exciting and unique opportunity to both forge your brand’s reputation and grow your business. Indeed, with an effective PR strategy you can
- build a brand with a strong narrative and powerful story
- get reach and awareness on a far greater scale than paid channels
- be prepared both for when you hit stormy seas, and need to capitalise on media opportunities
So, where do you start?
At Seedrs, we’ve created a 4 part guide for you, to help you plan your entire PR strategy. Inside the manual, you’ll find:
- The basics
- What is PR?
- Asking the right questions
- Building your narrative
- Communicating your brand
- Brand guardianship
- How do you engage in PR?
- Finding the right publication
- Finding the right journalist
- Planning your outreach
- Actioning your outreach
- Press releases and pitching to journalists
- Paragraph structure
- Notes to Editors
- How to find your story
Download the guide now using form below: