Learn how to invest on Seedrs, discover exciting businesses and build a diverse, growth portfolio with our investor FAQs.

What is my tax identification number (TIN)?

TINs are different in every country – for example, in the UK, individuals have a National Insurance number, and companies have a Corporation Tax number. The majority of European individual tax identification numbers can be found here.

Please note, that if you’re an individual and exclusively tax resident in the UK, we don’t need your TIN.

Was this article helpful?

Digital Agency Kent