Turning healthcare on its head. Bite-size, super-simple, affordable top-ups to public healthcare.
- Affordable digital health tech top ups to public healthcare.
- Operational 24/7, online & automated for maximum efficiency.
- Extensive distribution network reaching underserved millions.
- UK private healthcare market >£8bn & forecast to grow.
We provide super-simple, affordable top-ups to public healthcare. Like a quick diagnosis, or a lump sum following a cancer diagnosis. We source, design and deliver products and services to directly meet consumer needs.
Our customers pick and choose the products/services that suit them, adding and removing without penalty! No expensive package of benefits. No middlemen. No long questionnaires. No medical exams. Not even an excess. We offer a top-up where it’s most needed, for just a few pounds a month.
Lime is at the forefront of a brand-new digital healthcare ecosystem, at a time when the global digital health market is forecast to experience growth of 37%.
We bring the benefits of private healthcare to the many, in a way that’s affordable and easy.
Substantial accomplishments to date
- Outstanding efficiency across entire value chain, enabled by proprietary technology stack.
- Products designed to meet unmet customer needs, expertly brought to market by team with decades of relevant industry experience:
- Cancer cover providing a lump sum and support following diagnosis
- Rapid Diagnostics providing access to private diagnostic tests
- E-pharmacy partnership to bring an online platform where customers & employers can book & pay for clinical services (e.g. vaccinations) delivered via more than 8,000 local pharmacies.
- Multi-channel, multi-partner, large-scale distribution network actively marketing to millions of underserved customers. Includes distribution deal with world’s largest affiliate marketing platform.
- Tier 1 suppliers to Aviva. Lloyds of London / Starr International (Europe) Ltd approved coverholders.
- Spotless risk & governance.
- Unbroken run of 5* Trustpilot reviews over the last year and zero complaints to date.
We have stripped out wastage and inefficiency to fully optimise the entire value chain for all of our products. This increases our profitability across the board and allows us to offer in-demand products and services at incredibly affordable prices.
We are channel agnostic and incredibly flexible. Our business model enables us to operate B2C, B2B2C, B2B and Healthcare as a service.
Our objective is to create a multi-revenue ecosystem of digital health products and services, directly serving untapped demand. Each product or service will have a clear revenue stream in it’s own right, we will also leverage the ecosystem as a whole to increase monetisation opportunities i.e. through cross-sell.
We are building clear revenue streams across both individual and SME products and services:
- Monthly premiums (currently active).
- Pay as you go access to one-off health services such as vaccines, consultations, treatment packages and more (future plans).
Use of proceeds
Lime is raising a smaller bridge equity round due to accelerating b2c cash flows and advanced stage partner agreements now reducing expected medium term cash requirements.
This bridge round will cover immediate development expenses of supporting the expansion into SMEs, Mental Health modules and the e-Pharmacy as well as bolstering the management team.
The investment is expected to scale the distribution power of Lime and more rapid customer acquisition. Depending on growth and revised cash flow predictions later in 2021, Lime expects to launch a much larger capital financing to support the next stage of growth in late 2021/ early 2022....
Open an account to get access to the team members of Lime Global
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.