ManiLife aims to be the UK's #1 peanut butter and eventually the ultimate purveyor of everything peanut!
- 2.4x quarterly sales growth from Dec 2018 to Dec 2019
- Listed in over 270 waitrose stores
- The only peanut butter in history to win 3 Great Taste Stars.
- Only mainstream peanut butter brand sourcing from a single estate
Single-estate peanuts, roasted by experts and blended in small batches to create an award winning taste explosion. ManiLife elevates peanut butter to new heights through craft not added ingredients.
This year we will be expanding our expertise in peanuts with a Mani on the go range. Keep your eyes peeled.
ManiLife was started off the back of a year stint in Argentina 4 years ago. It was there that I met the farm we still source from today - I quickly fell in love with them.
Looking at the market back home, I realised that whilst peanut butter was growing, no one was talking about it the same way we speak about coffee, chocolate or wine - there was no craft, no provenance.
ManiLife was launched to elevate peanut butter (and eventually peanuts) to the same levels.
For our consumers, that means better tasting products and the understanding of where these beauties come from and who makes them.
For our retailers it means for every consumer they help convert to ManiLife, they make more money (you make more money selling a £3.99 jar than you do a £2.30 one)
Substantial accomplishments to date
- 2.4x quarterly sales growth Dec' 18 to Dec'19 (4.8x Dec'17 to Dec'19)*
- The fastest-growing peanut butter brand from 2018-2019 (% sales YoY) in comparison to Meridian, Whole Earth, Pip and Nut, and Sunpat.
- Only peanut butter in history to be awarded 3 Great Taste Award stars for a product. (Deep Roast Crunchy awarded 3 stars, Original Roast Crunch awarded 2 stars).
- Voted 10/10 on taste by The Sun, The Daily Mail, and Metro.
- Listed in over 270 waitrose stores.
- Over 1m branded mini pots sold through recipe boxes in the last 2 years.
- Built an experienced team of 6.
- Additional major grocery listing provisionally confirmed for summer this year.
- Seed Fund Academy Alumni (sponsored by Piper Private Equity)
- 20,000 instagram followers (>2x growth year on year)
*Based on unaudited management accounts
We sell our products for a margin, with our customers including:
- direct to consumer
Use of proceeds
- Support 2 NPD launches.
- Support a major Grocery launch.
- Fund a packaging change.
- Invest in increasing our sales director's days.
- Pay for a content creation trip back to the farm in Argentina.
- Working capital.
The company has an outstanding director's loan of £18,000. None of the funds raised will be used to repay this loan.
Open an account to get access to the team members of ManíLife
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.