A pioneering health tech platform that aims to provide the most efficient path to optimal health
- Capitilising on a gap in an expanding market worth over $4.75trn
- Core team has over 30 years experience in exercise science
- Built an entirely new framework for digital health assessment
- Have already secured corporate contracts across multiple sectors
The problem we are addressing is big, global and growing. We have witnessed thousands of people struggle to achieve their health goals and more recently Covid's impact on public health awareness and increasing demand for continuous health assessment.
Morph is your ever-expanding ecosystem for successful healthy living, a platform that aims to provide users with the most efficient path to optimal health.
Our Fitness Passport accrues physiological and biometric data from user and trainer input to provide progress metrics and actionable recommendations that are completely personalised to every individual, developing a realistic roadmap of their journey ahead. We have created an entirely new framework for digital movement assessment, making our programs even more individualised, leading to maximum results in minimal time.
Morph provides the feedback, support and community you need for optimal adherence and progress.
Substantial accomplishments to date
Morph has compiled an internationally acclaimed team of advisers in each area:
• Founders have more than 30 years combined experience in the health industry and compiled over 10,000 hours of analysing client movements.
• Rob, a Sport Scientist, has worked with celebrities & high net worth individuals in both the UK and US. Rob currently has a fitness business focused on delivering fast training sessions for the busy Londoner. He also works as a fitness consultant for several companies including online publication Buzz.ie.
• Jodi has worked as an international fitness consultant on every continent. He has worked with professional athletes, bodybuilders & celebrities.
• The tech development team has created and developed complex AI solutions for many global companies with a strong background in blockchain algorithm development.
• In partnership with leading Azure CSP, Extrinsica Global, who will be hosting, securing and scaling our ever-evolving IP.
• Advisory board includes internationally acclaimed Medical practitioners Dr. Cenk Oguz and Sports Science Doctor Dr. Ralph Rogers. Also renowned Osteopath and lecturer Emanuel Calabrese and experienced Chief Executive Sarah Fisher-Sabin.
• Global health affiliates - PNOE, NASM, Premier Training and HyperIce
• Corporate contracts across different sectors.
• Built and tested two beta versions of Android and iOS apps accepted in the app stores
Morph plans to earn revenue as a B2C & B2B service, offering subscription options, individual sessions and packages as well as packages specifically marketed to the corporate wellness sector.
The price range is between £35 - £55 per session and £85 monthly for a virtual coaching subscription.
We have seen a direct correlation between the level of member usage and member retention. In February 2020 before the pandemic, we experienced a 0.64% churn rate in over 2500 sessions, compared to the industry standard of up to 50% member churn rate.
We are launching in a prime market:
- Globally, the wellness economy represents 5.1% of total GDP. Roughly 1 in every 20 dollars spent by consumers worldwide is on wellness.
- Global wellness economy is expected to be worth $7trn by 2025.
- Corporate wellness market is expected to rise to $100bn by 2030.
- 75% of large employers implement corporate wellness programs.
We have already secured corporate wellness Letters of Intent across multiple industries which will be commencing in Q2 2022.
Use of proceeds
Our goal for the next year is to launch Morph and grow to a user base of 10,000 individuals within the first year. We aim to achieve this by implementing our go-to-market strategy.
Funds from this campaign will be invested in the following:
35% in tech development
30% in marketing
25% in team acquisition and salaries
10% in equipment
SEIS Tax Relief
The company has its full £150,000 SEIS allowance for this round. The first £180,000 into the campaign from offline investors is not taking up SEIS. Therefore those investing until the round reaches £330,000 will be eligible for SEIS, and funds raised after this amount will be EIS.
The company has an outstanding loan of £20,000 technology development credit from a company at no interest. The loan is to be repaid by 2025. None of the funds raised in this round will be used to repay this loan.
The Founder, Robert, is also a founder of Ultimate Bodytec a local health and wellbeing facility with a network of existing clients. Post raise, Robert will step down as director in Ultimate Bodytec.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Morph
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.