For a healthier, stronger tomorrow - Feel Fit the sustainable lifestyle brand.
- Female Founded Sustainable Lifestyle Brand
- Growing community, 115 members, retention 93%, 10k + social media
- Multi-revenue stream business model & grew 193% in 2020-2021*
- Multi award winning business and products in 2021
Feel Fit is a multi-award-winning business offering: an eco-powered fitness studio, sustainable gym & leisurewear, and UK-based fitness & wellbeing retreats.
As a business, we participate across 4 lucrative markets:
1. Sustainable fashion: worth £57 million in the UK in 2020
2. Eco power: worth $613 billion globally in 2020
3. Health & Wellness: worth £23 billion in the UK in 2020
4. Wellness Tourism: worth £6.76 billion in the UK in 2020
Our Founder Ellie has two firm beliefs: one that fitness is for everyBODY, and two we must all play our part in making the planet a better place for our futures. Our aim is to help people remove the physical and psychological barriers that prevent us from making everyday choices that are better for our well-being and the planet.
Society is caught up in 'short-termism': same day deliveries, 6-week body transformation, fad diets, fast fashion, single use plastic – here today gone tomorrow.
But the future is Sustainability: recycled materials, eco power, healthier bodies & healthier minds.
Welcome to Feel Fit where we can help you, others and the planet become healthier and stronger!
*based on unaudited management accounts
Substantial accomplishments to date
At Feel Fit, we have sustainability at the heart of all we do, but we are looking to do even more. How? By opening eco & solar powered, green studios across the UK, and by using new, even more sustainable materials for our active & leisure wear.
Our sustainable credentials:
- For every item we sell, we plant a tree with Tree Sisters: a female founded business local to our HQ in Bristol
- Over 22,314.8 green watt-hours generated to date by our eco powered studio. As human energy is exerted, it is captured and converted into usable electricity that will help power devices connected to our studio's grid (see image below for our equipment specs)
In 2021 we won 2 awards, Bristol Life - Best New Business of the year & our leggings were voted best leggings by health & wellbeing magazine.
Alongside these accomplishments we have launched our own charity Feel New. We offer fitness classes for free, and we work with charities in Bristol. We are a donation point for unwanted activewear so we can give these to the people who need it most.
The story timeline so far:
Jan - The launch of our very own sustainable activewear collection
March - Ellie pivoted the business to being completely online over lockdown.
December - Collected the keys to our first studio
April - The doors opened to the first ECO powered Fitness Studio in the South-West.
May - Fully open with group classes.
October - Our first retreat in Croyde bay.
Feb - First of many pop-ups this year with John Lewis.
March - Finalists for Best Health & Well-being business in the Bristol Life awards. Ellie our founder has been nominated as Best Health & well-being Influencer alongside Divina Mccoll & Joe Wicks and our retreats are finalists with Health & Well-being magazine awards this year.
Feel Fit generates revenue through the following income streams:
We sell our activewear and accessories range online and in store. We partner with a sustainable marketplace Lockr Space who market & sell our clothing with orders coming direct to us.
2022 will see 5 different pop ups in John Lewis which will increase brand awareness and sales across the activewear.
Our studio generates revenue through memberships, PAYG, block bookings for personal training sessions & classes.
We also have a smoothie/shake bar, serving supplements and snacks as we offer nutritional advice as well.
This year we will run 3 retreats in Devon all forecasting to make a profit.
Use of proceeds
The capital raised in this funding round will be used to help us grow the business through:
1. Increased marketing spend. 52% of the funds will be spent on: recruiting a new brand manager, engaging more local press, participating in industry events, and target new audiences in universities and businesses.
2. New Product Development. 18% of the funds will be spent on developing our clothing line with innovative, sustainable materials to keep our loyal customers coming back for more.
3. Expand our eco-studios. 30% of the funds will be used to launch a second site, using our proven model for eco-powered fitness studios. .
With more sites and clothing collections we would be able to generate even more green energy, create jobs in the health & wellbeing and fashion sector and grow our community further.
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company and listed above. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
The company has the following outstanding loans:
1. £25,000 Bounce Back Loan from Barclays Bank at an interest rate of 2.5% per annum. The loan is to be repaid by September 2026. During the first 12 months, the UK Government will pay interest due under this Loan to the Bank under the Business Interruption Payment scheme.
2. £13,643.66 Business Finance Loan to fund the ECO-POWR bikes at zero interest. The loan is to be repaid by February 2024.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.
The company is currently applying for advanced assurance that they are eligible for EIS tax relief from HMRC. The campaign will be updated accordingly if this is obtained.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Feel Fit
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.