Mystudies.com (formerly called Bonnenote) has raised £346,068 offline from a number of angel investors with the intention of bridging to a larger round later in the year. Seedrs investors are being offered pre-emption rights on this investment through this private campaign.
The funds raised are intended to be used for:
1) Marketing/Acquisition strategy: Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, remarketing...
2) IT (developers, designers, softwares...)
3) Accelerate our international expansion
4) Administration costs (lawyers, accountants....)
5) Hiring (UK team, marketing director, SEO expert)
As this is a private pre-emption campaign limited information is being provided. More information can be found by downloading the pitch deck, which hasn't been approved by Seedrs.
Please note that the company has a directors loan totalling £34,473. Funds raised as part of this round will not be used to repay this loan.