The UK’s most sustainable tissue products*, 100% unbleached bamboo. Plastic and harsh chemical free.
- £1M revenue in first 12 months. Already at £2M ARR**
- Sold 3 million+ toilet rolls. Saving 23tons of single use plastic
- 34,000+ loyal customers with 3,000 reviews on website 4.9/5 stars
- Manufactured in the world’s only B Corp certified tissue factory
In 2020 we launched with one mission. To reinvent the way tissue products are manufactured; responsibly & sustainably. 100% unbleached bamboo - plastic & harsh chemical free.
In a short space of time we’ve achieved profitable hyper growth - with £2.1 million revenue in our first 18 months & we’re already at a £2 million annualised run rate**. We’ve sold 3 million+ toilet rolls to date; growing faster in our first year than a leading competitor.
We’re proud to be the highest rated B Corp in our sector – and to have an 85% female team. Our products are made in the world’s only B Corp tissue factory – leading the way with carbon neutral, bleach & fossil fuel free manufacturing.
The opportunity is huge – there’s £2.1 billion spent on toilet & kitchen roll in the UK each year, and with already over 34,000 customers - we’re ready to scale & take on exciting new opportunities at pace.
This is your chance to own part of the business you helped us build.
Join us from the beginning!
Substantial accomplishments to date
We’ve already achieved a huge amount in a short space of time.
Key impact stats:
- Supported 216,000+ people with clean water through our partnership with Just a Drop
- Saved 23 tonnes of single use plastic
- Stopped 79 tonnes of carbon entering our atmosphere
- In first 12 months generated over £1 million revenue**
- In first 18 months generated over £2.1 million revenue**
- All achieved with no loans or investment
We’re a digitally native brand with revenue generated through our website nakedsprout.uk
Customers can subscribe with a 10% discount or buy as a one off purchase. Toilet, kitchen roll and tissues are all available on subscription. Subscribers choose a frequency between 3 to 96 weeks based on household size.
60% of our revenue is from active subscribers and we have a 75% returning customer rate.
We acquire and retain customers by using a mixture of channels including referral, email, social, search and affiliates.
We have a simple, scalable business model. Products are:
- Dispatched from factory arriving at warehouse within 48 hours
- Dispatched from warehouse (no packing required)
- Delivered to customer within 24 hrs by DPD
Our business model differs from competitors by having a bigger focus on:
- Direct to consumer giving more control over customer experience and journey
- Green supply chain and manufacturing
We are ready to introduce additional products and expand into retail and B2B.
Use of proceeds
With your support we’ll be putting this round of investment to work in three key areas:
- Sales and marketing: 50% will be used to increase sales and marketing spend and expand the team to accelerate growth and increase market share
- Operational efficiency: 30% will be used to invest in operational efficiency inc. stock management and forecasting
- Product development: 20% will be used to invest in product development, carbon neutral certification and development of new product lines
We have identified additional exciting opportunities ahead, including international expansion and the development of new revenue channels.
These plans are in the pipeline but would be accelerated should we raise additional funding in this campaign.
Thank you for reading, we’re excited to have you as part of our journey!
*based on our research
**based on unaudited management accounts
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
The company holds A Ordinary and Ordinary shares. Each class of share ranks equally in all respects other than the Ordinary shares don't have voting rights and are held for the company's Options Pool. The A ordinary shares have voting rights.
Investors in this round will be receiving A Ordinary shares.
SEIS Tax Relief
The company has £145,000 SEIS allowance for this round. Of the first £155,000 reflected on the campaign for offline investors, £80,000 is taking up SEIS, while the remaining £75,000 is not taking up SEIS.
Therefore those investing through Seedrs before the round reaches £220,000 will be eligible for SEIS. Investments made after £220,000 has been reached will be eligible for EIS.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Naked Sprout
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.