Revolutionising the UK events industry through cashless & contactless digital ordering
- Proven to reduce queues and enhance event experience
- Multiple events secured such as music festivals and exhibitions
- PR and trade marketing launched for the UK events industry
- 190+ events operated in 2020
NOQ solves the issue of queuing at events by bringing digital ordering to the industry.
We are much more than a cashless and contactless payment system. NOQ provides a safer, more enjoyable experience. Increased sales and profit for events, with clearer, sharper insights.
Our Past and Future:
In our first year of operations (2020), we focused predominantly on F&B ordering.
Our aim is to scale across other revenue streams in 2021, providing a suite of services such as access to schedules, tickets sales, merchandise ordering and in-app advertising.
UK Events Industry:
We are well placed within the events industry to capture UK market share through partnerships with Event Management Companies, Food Concession Groups, POS Systems and WiFi providers.
How it Works:
NOQ offers 3 solutions. Pre-order ahead of time, click & collect or delivery to a location within the event.
Operationally, we provide a bespoke solution specific to suit the needs of each event and ensure seamless execution.
Substantial accomplishments to date
- Jul 2020 NOQ launched at first event
- Sep 2020 Partnership with Nationwide Caterers Association (NCASS)
- Nov 2020 Product development & partnership with a global AI and cloud optimisation company (Searce Technology)
- Feb 2021 Press release in Standout Magazine
- Feb 2021 Partnerships with WiFi & Food Concession companies
- Mar 2021 Press Release in IQ Magazine
- Mar 2021 Panel Talk at the ILMC Tech Panel
- Mar 2021 Press Release in Access All Areas
- £275k+ transactions taken on the platform
- 13k+ active users (iOS and Android)
- 25+ caterers using our platform as a takeaway solution
- 190+ events covered in 2020 (below 500 daily capacity due to COVID)
2021 Events Schedule:
- Secured 25+ outdoor events for 2021 (between 1k-25k daily capacity). These include music festivals, air shows, dog shows, comedy shows, prom/concert, bike shows and tradeshows.
- Tradeshows include Farnborough Events Show, where up to 4k attendees from the events industry will trial and test the NOQ ordering solution.
- Continued presence within the smaller events segment such as drive-in cinemas, outdoor popup cinemas, outdoor dining, food markets & much more.
- Marketplace app focused on maximising services for events.
- Operational risk minimised through effective vendor management and WiFi connectivity solutions.
- Operate day-to-day takeaway solution for food concessions/event caterers to drive adoption of the product, leading to increased event opportunities.
- All customers who place food & beverage (F&B) and merchandising orders via the NOQ app at events will be subject to a service fee per transaction.
- Day-to-day event caterers use our app as a takeaway solution. Customers pay a service fee per transaction.
- Partnership with POS provider leads to revenue shares from all in-person sales made through cashless payments.
- We are building a space for in-app advertising within events allowing sponsors to showcase their brand to customers at the event.
- We believe promotions and adverts in the marketplace will lead to ticket sales ahead of events.
- NOQ will introduce preferred WiFi and Food Concessions lead to revenue kick backs as we introduce them to events we operate in.
- We believe additional services such as ticketing and data insights will enhance our monetisation strategy.
- After scaling in the UK, we will look to expand across other geographic locations and licensing our capabilities.
Use of proceeds
We believe we currently have a first-mover advantage. Therefore, funding will allow us to expand our domestic position and to accelerate organic growth.
- We are expanding our team with top talent from the event sector growing our sales and marketing team
- Scaling our product team capacity in order to drive innovation and delivering an exciting roadmap
- Our presence and recognition in the industry will drive our success. We aim to attend key exhibitions, webinars, tech panels and create in-event advertising to drive adoption
- Maintain and expand our IT infrastructure and subscriptions
- Office rent in London, allowing the team to work together and strive for success (once feasibility allows)
- F&G to sustain compliance and smooth operations
We concluded a family & friends investment round in February 2021, which was initiated in November 2020. The price per share issued was £0.26 per share. These investors were early contributors of the business, supporting NOQ during the lockdown restrictions. This campaign is priced at £0.29 per share.
The company has £67,300 of SEIS allowance remaining, which will be allocated to investors on a first come first serve basis. Investments made above this amount will be eligible for EIS.
Open an account to get access to the team members of NOQ
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.