Award Winning range of Delicious Healthy Snacks. Free from refined sugar, gluten and dairy.
- Using the finest real food ingredients & absolutely no nasties!
- Sustainable UK Business. Packaging Home Compostable or Recyclable
- Over 700% Online Sales Growth for April 2020 compared to 2019
- Listed in Key High Street Retailers incl. Wholefoods and Ocado
Nourish make the most delicious nutritionally packed Organic Coconut Macaroons and Bites.
We are on a mission to become one of the UK's most popular free-from brands, providing a range of delicious treats and snacks to consumers, athletes and those with specific dietary needs, which will leave them with sustained energy.
Stocked by key high-street retailers including Ocado, Planet Organic, Wholefoods, Daylesford, As Nature Intended and just released into Fortnum and Mason. Our online sales have grown by 740% for April*.
Nourish Coconut Macaroons and Bites use only organic coconut, extra-virgin coconut oil, maple syrup, and just a few other natural ingredients. They are delicious, taste indulgent and are free from gluten, grains, dairy and refined sugar. Our Coconut Macaroons and Bites are Certified Organic and we have a high environmental focus with our packaging types. Winner of a great taste award and seen in popular healthy lifestyle magazines.
Our strategy is focussed around growing sales, expanding existing channels and developing new channels.
Our key routes to market
• Online Sales incl. Own Website and Amazon
• UK Retail stores incl. High Street Health Stores
• Online and Physical Supermarkets
Our focus will be on -
1. Growing Online Sales. With over 740% growth on our online store in April 2020* with repeat customer buying, we are committed to growing this area through exemplary customer service and ease of website. We also plan to launch on Amazon this year.
2. Growing sales with Ocado, key high street stores, as well as premium grocers. This will be done through expansion of range within the stores and development of new product lines. We are commited to focussed on brand-building activities to support sales growth here.
3. Develop and work with food service channels
4. Develop and work with Airlines and Hospitality routes
5. Expand Internationally, initially European and Middle-Eastern Markets