Award Winning range of Delicious Healthy Snacks. Free from refined sugar, gluten and dairy.
- Using the finest real food ingredients & absolutely no nasties!
- Sustainable UK Business. Packaging Home Compostable or Recyclable
- Over 700% Online Sales Growth for April 2020 compared to 2019
- Listed in Key High Street Retailers incl. Wholefoods and Ocado
Nourish make the most delicious nutritionally packed Organic Coconut Macaroons and Bites.
We are on a mission to become one of the UK's most popular free-from brands, providing a range of delicious treats and snacks to consumers, athletes and those with specific dietary needs, which will leave them with sustained energy.
Stocked by key high-street retailers including Ocado, Planet Organic, Wholefoods, Daylesford, As Nature Intended and just released into Fortnum and Mason. Our online sales have grown by 740% for April*.
Nourish Coconut Macaroons and Bites use only organic coconut, extra-virgin coconut oil, maple syrup, and just a few other natural ingredients. They are delicious, taste indulgent and are free from gluten, grains, dairy and refined sugar. Our Coconut Macaroons and Bites are Certified Organic and we have a high environmental focus with our packaging types. Winner of a great taste award and seen in popular healthy lifestyle magazines.
Substantial accomplishments to date
Growth in Key High-street Store Listings.
Starting with a local health store, to being listed in Selfridges, Wholefoods, Harrods within 12 months of becoming a company. Futher growth has seen key listings in Ocado, Planet Organic, Daylesford, Revital, As Nature Intended with a soon to be listing in Fortnum and Mason.
Brand awareness growing
Our social media accounts have seen substantial growth. Instagram increasing by over 700% since June 2018 to 8.3k followers and our online subscribers by 200% since 2018.
Working on our online sales in the past year, has seen a growth of over 740% for April*. This has been key and pivotal in seeing us through the past couple of months with COVID-19.
An exceptional product
A Great Taste Award for our passionfruit macaroons in 2017. Featured in Ooh Magazine, Natural Health, VeganLife and Specility Magazines
SALSA and Organic Certified Production Premises
Became SALSA Certified in 2018 and Organically Certfied in 2017. Secure supply chain in place and able to efficiently and quickly scale business operations to meet volume demand.
Sustainability at Core
Launching a new range of Organic Coconut Bites late last year in home compostable packaging. And ready to move all our pouches to home compostable packaging in Autumn this year.
Having trialled new products locally, we are poised ready to launch new products in the next 12 months.
*April 2019 compared to April 2020
Our strategy is focussed around growing sales, expanding existing channels and developing new channels.
Our key routes to market
• Online Sales incl. Own Website and Amazon
• UK Retail stores incl. High Street Health Stores
• Online and Physical Supermarkets
Our focus will be on -
1. Growing Online Sales. With over 740% growth on our online store in April 2020* with repeat customer buying, we are committed to growing this area through exemplary customer service and ease of website. We also plan to launch on Amazon this year.
2. Growing sales with Ocado, key high street stores, as well as premium grocers. This will be done through expansion of range within the stores and development of new product lines. We are commited to focussed on brand-building activities to support sales growth here.
3. Develop and work with food service channels
4. Develop and work with Airlines and Hospitality routes
5. Expand Internationally, initially European and Middle-Eastern Markets
Use of proceeds
Proceeds from this equity raise will be used to take Nourish to its next stage of growth in these three areas:
• Build the team. We will engage a dedicated sales professional with proven channel experience and network to drive growth here in the UK as well as explore sales channels into the European market
• Marketing spend. We want to continue to raise brand awareness by investing in more price promotions in stores, as well as being able to invest in targeted geo-marketing campaigns to attract new customers across certain key demographics - connecting with our identified customer avators.
• Working Capital. We need to ensure we have stock available to send out as we work to support sales growth. As well as have the capital available to invest in our sustainable packaging commitment.
Our overall objective is to continue to build shareholder value. We will continue to work really hard to grow the company and deliver long term value for them.
This campaign was filmed pre-COVID and was part of the business growth plan, we are not seeking funds in response to COVID’s impact on the economy.
The company has the following outstanding loans:
£25,000 loan from Virgin Start-up at an interest rate of 6% per annum. This was a 5 year loan started from May 2017.
£30,000 Director Loan. This is to be repaid at the selling of the company.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.