Plastic free, concentrated, plant-based cleaning refills. Just add water.
- Saved over 1,000,000 plastic bottles from reaching the oceans
- More than quadrupled the business YOY since launch 3 years ago*
- Brought over 30k new customers into the brand in past 18 months
- 85% of our customers rate us 5*
At OceanSaver® we believe that we need to leave the world a better place than we found it. We want to enable people to do good for the planet through small changes that have a big impact.
OceanSaver was born from a deep love of the sea and a concern over single-use plastic. Our oceans are precious and we want to keep them this way for future generations. But plastic is destroying them, fast. By 2050 there will be more plastic in the sea than fish.
This is why we are on a mission to clean up the cleaning aisle and get everyone to remove single-use plastic from their cleaning routine.
We’ve taken a stand by making really effective, plastic-free, plant-based home cleaning solutions, with all the power and none of the pollution.
Unlike conventional cleaning brands, we don't ship water. This is why 42 packs of our product weigh the same as just one bottle of cleaner.
Our concentrated EcoDrops® transform when added to water, creating safe and powerful products. Simply drop, shake & clean.
Substantial accomplishments to date
💧 We prevented over 1,000,000 plastic bottles from reaching our oceans - this is 75 tonnes of plastic!
💧 The OceanSaver turnover has grown by 432% YOY since its launch just 3 years ago*
💧 We have brought over 37,000 new customers along on our mission to banish single-use plastic from the nation's cleaning cupboards
💧 We grew D2C average order value by 100% over the past 18 months and delivered an above-benchmark repeat customer rate of 41.45%
💧 85% of our customers give us a 5-star review
💧 OceanSaver EcoDrops have been featured in The Independent, Metro, Daily Mail, Country & Town House, and Good Housekeeping
*Based on unaudited management accounts.
💧 We are available at Tesco, Dunelm, Amazon, Ocado, Abel & Cole, Bother and at over 50 of UK’s top eco-etailers including Ethical Superstore and Plastic Freedom’.
💧 We have a 40,000+ strong tribe of OceanSavers across our social media channels
💧 We've secured financial backing and board-level support from investors in Kiddylicous, Hippeas, Ugly Drinks, and Ella's Kitchen
💧 Our Managing Director has been recognised as LDC Top 50 Most Ambitious Business Leaders ‘Ones to Watch’ 2020
💧 Being 100% plastic-free, plant-based, and using absolutely minimal, fully recyclable packaging, we believe we are ahead of our competitors on sustainability, without compromising on efficacy. With fair pricing and physical as well as digital retail availability, we strive to make sustainable cleaning accessible to everyone.
OceanSaver operates across 3 key channels: Online, Retail and B2B.
We have exciting plans and intend to accelerate our growth through the following:
1. Growing brand awareness and product understanding by stepping up our marketing activity
2. Acquiring new customers across our 3 key sales channels:
a) Focus on building our DTC business through disruptive, effective, and measurable marketing campaigns.
b) Drive sales momentum with current retail customers; Increase existing retail distribution points and entering new retailers.
c) Build our B2B business with a focus on working with key strategic distributors.
3. Continuing to innovate and bringing outstanding plastic-free, ocean-saving products to market.
Use of proceeds
We will invest the funds in 3 key areas to accelerate our growth
(1) Marketing: Our digital acquisition campaigns are proven to be effective in driving sales and securing loyal customers; we will use the funds to step up our brand marketing to maximise our reach, spread our message and bring more people into the OceanSaver brand
(2) Innovation: Invest into NPD in order to bring outstanding, innovative products to market that will step-change the cleaning industry
(3) Infrastructure: Optimise our supply chain to increase efficiencies while further reducing our carbon footprint, and achieving B Corp certification process
Join the cleaning revolution and become an OceanSaver today! #ImAnOceanSaver
The £792,500 direct investment reflected in this campaign was received by the Company by 13 investors between 18/03/2021 and 25/05/2021
The company has one outstanding bounce back loan of £40,000 loan from an individual at an interest rate of 2.5% per annum. The loan is to be repaid on 29/12/2026.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay this loan.
Open an account to get access to the team members of OceanSaver
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.