Perkier develops and markets snack bars that 'Taste Good. Do you good. Don't mess up the planet.'
- 22 million bars sold. Perkier sells one bar every 7 seconds.
- +6,000 distribution points inc. Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons
- Revenue +21% latest year & accelerating +54% in Q4 22**
- +100% Growth on Amazon & Foodservice, with a 4.7 star rating
We’re on a mission to make the healthiest snacks on the planet! But we don’t just care about your health, because every snack we make Tastes Good. Does You Good. Doesn’t Mess Up the Planet.
Consumers increasingly want to ditch biscuits and chocolate and switch to a healthier snack. But they're often crammed full of sugar or artificial sweeteners, and unhealthy fats & some taste like cardboard!
Perkier bars are leading-edge, nutritionist-approved and sell in some of the fastest-growing market segments. With 60% Less Sugar, 34% More Protein, 100% More Fibre compared to our nearest competitor, vitamins for immune support and billions of probiotics for a happy healthy gut. Many of our range is Non-HFSS to secure in-store displays. All Natural. Gluten free. Vegan. Palm Oil Free
81% of consumers found Perkier bars tasty + 4.7 star rating on Amazon
Our sustainability creds are way ahead of competitors (see below).
Our founders quit their food industry jobs to disrupt the snacking market.
*Based on company research.
Substantial accomplishments to date
1 Perkier bar sold every 7 seconds. 22 million bars sold.
Perkier has +6,000 distribution points; inc. every Sainsbury’s and Morrisons supermarket, over 75% of Waitrose stores, Boots food-to-go and online with Ocado.
We’re listed in the major Foodservice companies including Bidfood, Compass and Brakes, and have grown +100% since our last Seedrs round**.
Perkier is a Top 3 brand on Amazon UK’s Fruit & Nut bars and Top 5 on Amazon’s most innovative products! Perkier is on Amazon’s fast-track Launchpad program for high potential SME’s. Our growth on Amazon is accelerating by an average of +20% monthly growth since Dec 2022.
Sustainability is increasingly important to our key customers, as they speed towards their targets. Perkier is ahead of the pack being Carbon Neutral, 100% plant-based, Palm Oil Free and using only recyclable packaging.
*Table above is based on publicly available information.
We offset our carbon emissions by working with Climate Partner to plant carbon-guzzling bamboo in Nicaragua, providing green electricity to homes in the Congo through a hydroelectric power station, and providing clean drinking to homes in Sierra Leone – helping women and girls stop collecting firewood so they can go to school or secure additional income.
We have completed our B Corp assessment and expect to be a B Corp company in the coming weeks! Watch this space!
Our award-winning digital marketing has reached over 5 million consumers on Facebook and 3 million consumers on YouTube (Data to 28th Feb 2023)
*Information presented in the image is based on company research.
**Based on unaudited management accounts.
Perkier operates across 4 key channels: Retail, Online, Foodservice and Export.
We have exciting plans and intend to accelerate our growth through the following:
1. Increase sales with current customers including Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Waitrose, Boots, Ocado and Amazon plus our Foodservice partners including Bidfood, Compass and Brakes.
2. Acquire new UK customers, such as with major supermarkets and high street and convenience chains, to increase our distribution
3. Expand in EU and Middle East
Use of proceeds
We will invest the funds in 3 key areas with the aim to accelerate our growth
(1) Trade Marketing Investment to drive sales with current and new customers
(2) Increase Digital Marketing: Our digital campaigns are proven to be effective in building awareness and sales and securing loyal customers across Amazon and Retail; with more investment, we intend to deliver higher sales.
(3) Innovation: Bring outstanding products to market meeting the most exciting consumer trends.
This is your chance to invest, join us today! And let’s make the world a perkier place!
The company has a £135,000 Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan from HSBC at an interest rate of 3.99% per annum, over the Bank of England base rate. The loan is to be repaid by January 2027; monthly installments started in January 2022. The loan provider, HSBC, has a fixed and floating charge over all assets as security for the CBILS loan.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Perkier
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.