The UK’s fastest growing healthy snack bar*. Leveraging exciting global health trends. 100% Plant based
- 17 million bars sold. Perkier sell one bar every 10 seconds
- Over 5,000 distribution points inc. Sainsbury’s, Morrisons & ASDA
- Exponential growth on Amazon with an average 4.7 Star rating
- Retail Sales +16% latest year & accelerating +86% latest quarter
We’re on a mission to make the healthiest snacks on the planet! But we don’t just care about your health, because every snack we make tastes good, does you good and doesn’t mess up the planet.
Consumers increasingly want to ditch biscuits and chocolate and switch to a healthier snack. But so-called healthy snacks are often crammed full of sugar, unhealthy fats & some taste like cardboard!
Perkier bars are leading-edge, nutritionist approved and selling in some of the fastest growing market segments. Our range has:
- 60% Less Sugar*
- 100% More Fibre*
- Vitamins for immune support
- Billions of probiotics for a happy healthy gut
- Nutritious energy to avoid the afternoon slumps
- Plus, they’re All Natural. Gluten free. Vegan. Palm Oil Free
Our founders quit their jobs in the food industry to disrupt the snacking market. The global snack bar market is worth $22bn and growing fast. Join us and make the world a perkier place.
*Based on company research.
Substantial accomplishments to date
· 17 million bars sold. 1 Perkier bar sold every 10 seconds
· Perkier is distributed in every Sainsbury’s supermarket, over 450 Morrisons stores and over 400 ASDA stores.
· We’re listed in the major Foodservice companies including Compass, Brakes and Bidfood
Exponential Growth on Amazon: Perkier launched on Amazon in May 2020 and revenues have grown exponentially. Our growth has averaged +30% month on month and is accelerating +45% May vs April 2021 and +60% June vs May 2021. Perkier is a top 5 brand on the Amazon Best Sellers list for Cereal Bars and on Amazon’s fast-track Launchpad program for high potential SME’s.
87% of consumers agree Perkier bars are tasty and achieve a 4.7 star rating on Amazon
Being 100% plant-based, Palm Oil Free and using only recyclable packaging, we believe we are way ahead of our competitors on sustainability:
*Information presented in image is based on company research.
We’ve got a perky fan base of over 55k followers across social media, and a brand ambassador program including team GB Olympians reaching 1.6m people. Plus we’ve had some pretty fab media coverage too!
Our Co-Founder and Managing Director Ann Perkins is a ‘Great British Entrepreneur 2021 Finalist’ for Food and Drink – the winners will be announced in September! Good Luck Ann!
Perkier operates across 4 key channels: Retail, Online, Foodservice and Export.
We have exciting plans and intend to accelerate our growth through the following:
1. Grow brand awareness and increase sales with current customers: Amazon, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and ASDA plus our Foodservice partners Compass, Brakes and Bidfood
2. Acquire new customers: We are in discussions with major supermarkets, high street and convenience chains to increase our distribution
3. Leverage our Strategic partnerships for select export markets including EU, North America, UAE and Australia
Use of proceeds
We will invest the funds in 3 key areas to accelerate our growth
(1) Expand Our Team: All our success to date has been with a team of 4!
We will recruit a Sales Manager and Sales Exec to drive even stronger growth on Amazon and secure new distribution
(2) Increase Digital Marketing: Our digital campaigns are proven to be effective in building awareness and sales and securing loyal customers across Amazon and Retail; with more investment we intend to deliver higher sales.
(3) Innovation: We will continue to Innovate and bring outstanding products to market meeting the most exciting consumer trends.
This is your chance to invest, join us today! And let’s make the world a perkier place!
N.B. Perkier being the UK's fastest growing snack bar is based on Neilsen June 2021 data.
The company has the following outstanding loans:
1. £180,000 Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan from HSBC at an interest rate of 3.99% per annum. The loan is to be repaid by January 2027, with monthly instalments starting in January 2022.
The loan provider, HSBC, has a fixed and floating charge over all assets as security for the CBILS loan.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Perkier
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.