The future of supplements - accessible, affordable and personalised to your unique requirements.
- 270,000 daily vitamin sachets delivered
- 1093% Revenue Growth YOY
- 4:1 Subscriber LTV:CAC
- 880 million vitamin combinations possible
We’re on a mission to help as many people as possible reach their health, fitness and wellbeing goals by making supplements accessible and affordable.
We provide uniquely personalised protein blends and combinations of vitamins and minerals. Customers take a simple quiz, and our custom-built algorithm creates solutions that are tailored to the specific needs and goals of each customer—all nutritionist-backed.
Since launching in late 2018, we’ve sought to provide the best advice and the highest-quality supplementation possible. We’ve demonstrated product-market fit, created considerable traction and have continually improved our brand, operations and customer experience.
Now, we’re ready to take Personalised to the next level! We’re crowdfunding in order to scale, expand our category range, invest in our brand and position Personalised as a technology-focused business.
The future is Personalised, and we want your help to shape it.
Substantial accomplishments to date
We began working with our nutritionist and a formulation partner to create our first Personalised Protein blends.
We launched our website! It was chaotic. Our website crashed, and we constantly ran out of stock!
Turns out our organic marketing was pretty effective – we gained 1,000 customers in just a few months.
We raised £192k from private investors and our first crowdfunding campaign. We made some big promises at the time, and we’re incredibly proud to say that we’ve delivered on every single one.
We rebranded from ‘The Personalised Protein Company’ to simply ‘Personalised Co’. We also upgraded and refined our algorithm, and launched a new website, new packaging and a new product line; personalised vitamins.
We launched our new brand alongside our marketing campaigns, which saw us become one of the UK’s largest supplement brand on Instagram, with us reaching currently, over 45,000 followers.
We achieved our milestone month, hitting £48,000 revenue* and delivered over 1,700 personalised vitamins and protein orders.
We released our CBD formulation as part of our emerging research category. We see this as a huge growth opportunity as the market becomes more and more familiar with this unique and forward-thinking product.
We reached £250,000+ in revenue year to date. (March 2020 - October).*
*based on unaudited management accounts
We sell nutritionist-to-consumer via our e-commerce site, where customers can subscribe to monthly deliveries or purchase one-off.
Core customer acquisition is through our vitamin and protein quizzes that recommend what to take and when.
We have carefully planned a pipeline of new products and categories to supplement our existing range. We’ll be helping them focus more, perform their best and relax when desired.
Planned revenue growth is driven by three areas:
1. Customer Acquisition: where we will be doubling down on our current growth areas while launching and testing new growth channels
2. Retention: providing our customers with a 360 experience via our app, providing further retention
3. Cross-selling: launching new products based on our customers’ feedback & results
Next year, we plan to venture into the US market, while we continue to improve how we serve customers and become their companion for daily nutrition.
Use of proceeds
We have the team, the operations and the technology we need to scale. We’ll now be investing in four key areas to serve our customers better:
1. Level-up our operations for efficiency and scalability - automated packing machines to increase capacity and vastly mitigate any delivery delays.
2. Develop our companion-app - creating additional customer value throughout their daily lives and for us to get to know them better. This means easier management of subscriptions and the options to retake the quiz, apply for regular blood testing kits and set goals - all to help achieve the habits and lifestyle customers want.
3. Category Expansion - CBD, Collagen, Nootropics and Blood Testing Kits. We'll be adding these to our algorithm for recommending to customers that suit.
4. Customer acquisition - we know precisely who our clients are, what motivates them, why they buy from us and why they reorder. It is time to grow, and we are excited to double down on strategies that are already working.
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by the company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
Please note, the company has an outstanding director’s loan of £59,148. This loan is interest-free, and not to be repaid until the company has distributable reserves of an amount equal or greater than the amount owed. None of the funds raised will be used to repay this loan.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Personalised Co
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.