- Investment sought:
- Equity offered:
SafariDeal.com is an online marketplace for worldwide wildlife holidays and safaris, connecting travellers to responsible tour operators. With over 260+ travel partners and 350+ different safaris all in one place, SafariDeal.com makes it easy to research, compare, enquire and book the next adventure.
SafariDeal.com and Conservation
● We believe that safari tourism has a huge role to play in the ongoing management and rehabilitation of wilderness areas through conservation, responsible travel and education on a global level.
● Safari tourism generates important funds for conservation and can have a positive impact on conservation.
● For this cycle to work, we believe it is important for governments to create and protect wildlife reserves, responsible operators to set up ethical safari tourism businesses, local communities to be involved and a global safari community to actively participate.
Safari tourism is vital to conservation
SafariDeal.com operates a comparison model for worldwide safari's, we believe this approach is similar to that of comparethemarket.com. We are creating a safari community where safari travellers can connect directly with responsible operators and product owners - searching, comparing, enquiring and ultimately booking and reviewing their ideal safari.
We don’t get between the traveller and the operator, we simply introduce them. Once the initial enquiry has been made it’s over to the operator to ‘seal the deal’ and sell the holiday.
1. We make it easy for the traveller to research and compare their ideal worldwide wildlife adventure.
2. We make it easy for the tour operator to market their safaris to an engaged client.
3. We are building a global community of like-minded people whose aim is to make a positive impact on conservation.
Substantial accomplishments to date
• We have signed up 260+ worldwide travel partners
• We have been growing at 5 new travel partners per week
• We have 350+ wildlife adventures across 42 worldwide destinations.
• Every travel partner can load 5 itineraries.
• Market validation - Airbnb has just launched Airbnb Adventures!
Thousands of worldwide tour operators and product owners sell wildlife tours online, which may be seen as confusing for safari travellers to research, compare and book their ideal safari. SafariDeal is a unified platform where travellers can research worldwide safari holidays.
We will charge a referral fee to the travel partner every time a traveller makes an enquiry on the platform, regardless of booking completion. The global adventure tourism market, of which wildlife travel is a subset, is growing and expected to be worth over 1713.1 million USD by 2024. This is the market and its growth that we are targetting.
Secondary revenues will be introduced after and these will include:
• Affiliate programmes
• Subscriptions for upgraded accounts
Use of proceeds
• Digital marketing and PR - 40%
• Platform development and management - 10%
• Trade shows and international marketing - 15%
• Staff - 25%
• Other running costs - 10%