SafeToNet safeguards children online from risks such as bullying, abuse, aggression and sextortion.
Primary share sale (closed)
Secondary share sale (closed)
- Sales of £4.6m* generated from 550k licences sold in 2020
- Promoted by UK Gov & safeguarding children in 109 countries
- Worked alongside German police & regional government
- £2.52m total primary allocation - £300k secondary allocation
Learn more about secondary campaigns.
SafeToNet is a multi award-winning cyber-safety company that safeguards children around the world from online threats such as bullying, grooming, abuse and aggression.
Our pioneering safeguarding technology uses AI to educate children “in-the-moment” as they use their device. It is a safeguarding assistant that helps them become responsible and safe digital citizens.
Its power lies in a smart keyboard that detects risks in real-time. It steers children away from trouble by filtering harmful outgoing messages before they can be sent and any damage can be done.
Our technology is in use in 109 countries and is having a positive impact on children’s lives and wellbeing every day. SafeToNet is changing the way children interact with friends and others on social networks and messaging apps. This campaign gives you the opportunity to invest in an ethically and socially responsible company and allows you to become part of SafeToNet’s journey to safeguard millions of children around the world.
Substantial accomplishments to date
· Sold over 550,000 licences of its AI-based safeguarding solution in 2020
· Generated sales in excess of £4.6m* in just the last 6 months
· Currently safeguarding children in 109 countries around the world
. Saved the life of a young girl in California
· Raised over £23m since inception
· Endorsed by the UK Government and worked alongside the national German police federation and regional German government.
· Working with world-leading companies including Samsung, the world's largest device manufacturer
· Promoted and sold by telco in over 180 highstreet stores across Germany
. B2B2C model with multiple proven routes to market including telcos, hand-set manufacturers and Ed-Tech
· Multi-award winning including Top 50 market disruptor, best British Mobile Award, Top 50 Game Changer and many more
· Featured in publications such as the The Times, The Daily Mail, The Telegraph, The Independent, The Daily Express, Sky News, BBC and many more
· Strong IP including a number of patents in device-management technology
*Based on unaudited management accounts.
We have a B2B2C business model selling software as a service to telcos, hand-set manufacturers, Ed-Tech companies and also by embedding SafeToNet technology into other companies' products. Our strategy is to sell on a licence basis with bulk purchases bought and paid for in advance or on a revenue share basis with major businesses that already have a significant market presence and who wish to promote SafeToNet alongside their existing products. The SafeToNet brand sits harmoniously alongside that of its business partners although white label contracts also apply.
We have raised a maximum of £2.52m to invest in the growth of the company. We are now offering secondary shares to investors. Sharon as co-founder of SafeToNet is selling a small number of her shares having founded the business and worked tirelessly within it for over 7 years. She remains fully committed to the business and its cause and continues to work full-time to safeguard children around the world.
SafeToNet have a large cap table with over 100 investors listed. They manage relations between shareholders via the Articles of Association of the Company and, unlike most companies that raise on Seedrs, do not have a separate Shareholder Agreement. Therefore, rights will be governed by the Articles of Association, which can be amended by special resolution of Shareholders.
However, SafeToNet and Seedrs have agreed that certain rights will be contractually agreed between the parties:
1) Pre-emption rights: Investors should note that pre-emption rights have generally been disapplied by shareholders in SafeToNet, giving the company flexibility to raise funding rounds quickly and flexibly. Seedrs and SafeToNet have agreed that while formal pre-emption rights are waived, on future rounds Seedrs investors will be given the chance to participate in future funding rounds on a proportionate basis in the following situations:
o Down rounds: if shares are issued at a price less than £2.36 per share (the price at which Seedrs investors will purchase shares) or a price less than the share price at which the company most recently issued shares (excluding shares issued on the exercise of employee options).
o Existing shareholders participating: if other existing shareholders are being offered the chance to participate, investors via Seedrs will also be given the opportunity to participate.
If the company raises further funds at an increased valuation from a new third party investor, the Company is not required to give Seedrs investors the opportunity to participate.
2)Information Rights: SafeToNet has agreed to offer Seedrs certain information rights in order to perform the role as nominee and to also update Seedrs investors via the Seedrs platform on a quarterly basis.
Open an account to get access to the team members of SafeToNet
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.