The Google Maps for boats. Charts, weather, tides... Everything you need in one place.
- Since lockdown, we've grown our ARR more than 18-fold to £1.5M
- Cashflow positive during Aug/Sept 2022
- Close to a million app downloads, across more than 100 countries
- LTV/CAC Ratio 6:1
Invest in the future of boating with savvy navvy™ - the revolutionary app changing the game for leisure mariners and watersport enthusiasts. Imagine having the convenience of Google Maps, but tailored specifically for boats. Our easy-to-use app brings everything you need for a seamless boating experience, all in one place.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to be a part of our incredible growth journey. Since launching just a few years ago, savvy navvy™ has seen explosive success, with annual recurring revenue more than doubling in 2022 alone.* And that's not all - our revenue has grown an astonishing 18-fold since the end of 2020.*
With close to a million app downloads, it's clear that boaters worldwide are clamouring for a more efficient way to navigate the waters. Don't miss out on your chance to be a part of this exciting industry and invest in the future of boating with savvy navvy™
* based on unaudited management accounts.
Substantial accomplishments to date
Our vision has always been to get more people out on the water enjoying themselves safely. With our continued growth, we are reaching more and more people to achieve just that.
Here's just a glimpse of our impressive achievements:
• Expanded from just sailing to all types of water activities
• Close to 1,000,000 app downloads, with a 4.7 rating on the Apple App Store
• Coverage across more than 8,500,000 square miles of coastal waters
• More than 100,000,000 miles of routes plotted around the world
• An impressive 300,000 miles of recorded GPS tracks in 2022 alone
• At the end of 2022, we reached £1,500,000 in Annual Recurring Revenue*
• Since lockdown, we've grown our ARR more than 18-fold
• Cashflow positive during Aug/Sept 2022
• Won the Great British Entrepreneur of the Year Award (Best Scale Up 2022)
• Nominated for the Barclays Entrepreneur of the Year Award (2022)
• Won the Seedrs Entrepreneur of the Year Award (2019)
* based on unaudited management accounts.
We monetise the app through subscriptions, with two distinct business models: Freemium in the USA and Free Trial everywhere else.
Our pricing ranges from £39 to £69 per year, resulting in a customer lifetime value of £298.
With a customer acquisition cost ranging from £40 to £50, this results in an impressive 6:1 LTV to CAC ratio.
Marine businesses can now promote themselves directly on the map, reaching a highly qualified audience of boating enthusiasts.
With our growing popularity and close to a million app downloads, this is the perfect chance for marine businesses to increase their brand awareness and reach new customers.
We have a wealth of data on boating behaviour and in 2023, we plan to launch Lighthouse which will give access to the wider industry.We will work with waterfront planners, governments, and environmental agencies, to help them understand boating behaviour, identify investment opportunities, and evaluate the impact of infrastructure changes.
Use of proceeds
Topline aims are to accelerate growth, roll out our Lighthouse platform to the wider marine community, and grow brand awareness.
This investment will be used for
• Performance and Brand Marketing - while more and more boaters in the UK are becoming aware of us, we have only scratched the surface in other countries. In particular in the US, we want to become a household name in the marine sector.
• Product Innovation - last year we worked hard on version two of our app. As that is now rolling out, it enables us to focus on the more innovative aspects of our roadmap, such as the integration of Sea State, comfort Levels, AIS overlays, and much more.
• Lighthouse - working closely with marine agencies and other stakeholders, we are building one of the most insight-rich platforms on boating behaviour. Ranging from where boaters plan their trips and where they go to being able to segment the data down to vessel type and size. All of this provides invaluable insights for the marine sector.
Invest over a certain amount and get additional benefits.
NOTE: We only have 100 gilets, so be quick! First come, first serve!
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
The company currently has 2 classes of shares, A Ordinary & B Ordinary. All investors in this round, including Seedrs investors, will be receiving A Ordinary shares.
The rights attached to the share classes are as follows:
A ordinary shares:
• Each share is entitled to one vote in any circumstances. Each share has equal rights to dividends. Each share is entitled to participate in a distribution arising from a winding up of the company.
B ordinary shares:
• Each share has equal rights to dividends. Each share is entitled to participate in a distribution arising from a winding up of the company.
Open an account to get access to the team members of savvy navvy
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.