Beta Beta launch
During the beta phase of the Seedrs Secondary Market shares will trade at "fair value".
The trading cycle
The market will be open for one week, starting on the first Tuesday of every month at 11:00am and ending on the following Tuesday at 11:00am.
Investors can only request to buy shares while the market is open.
Investors can request to sell shares at any time.
The story so far
6236 buyers + sellers
£5.9M amount traded
- Invest in businesses outside of a funding round
- Buy more shares in businesses you already own
- The option to convert investments into returns
- Re-balance your investment portfolio
- Receive funds directly into your investment account
- Enable investors to exit when they're ready (even if you're not)
- A secondary market makes it easier to attract new investors in future rounds
- Relax - the Seedrs nominee structure means no work for you
Buy shares in a business without having to wait for new funding rounds
Choose Share Lot
Make the payment
Wait for approval
Shares are transferred
Investors now have the opportunity to turn their investments into returns without waiting for the business to be acquired, or floated on the stockmarket
Request a sale
Confirm the sale
Try it now
Don’t miss out on the best deals on Seedrs Secondary Market.See available businesses