We design and create innovative solar products for the home and bespoke solar solutions for businesses.
- Patent pending solar solutions including the Solivus Arc
- Trivandi partnership generating significant sales pipeline
- Growing an energetic, diverse and experienced team
- Exclusive distribution rights with Heliatek
Solivus’ mission is to allow mega-buildings, homes and communities to lower their carbon footprint and generate their own local green energy through our family of solar solutions. We’re using new thin-film solar technology to design beautiful products that are opening up vast new markets previously unavailable to traditional solar - both in the UK and internationally.
Solivus currently offer innovative, design-led solutions for three core markets:
1. Domestic: The Solivus Arc® - a revolutionary solar array to power people’s homes and electric vehicles. This patent-pending solar solution provides an alternative to rooftop solar and has incredible low-carbon credentials.
2. Commercial: Lightweight, thin-film solar solutions for large commercial properties where businesses are looking to lower their energy costs and carbon emissions but have buildings unable to take the weight of conventional solar.
3. Stadium and Arena: Architectural rooftop solar solutions for stadiums and arenas where aesthetics and sightlines are paramount. These buildings are designed to maximise sightlines using less columns supporting the roof which means they have less ability to take the weight of conventional solar. Owners are looking for options that lower their energy costs and align with their sustainability strategy.
We are looking for additional capital to super-charge our sales and get our revolutionary Solivus Arc® into mass manufacture and further develop other products such as our solar carports.
Solivus generates upfront revenue on the installation and financing of each system. There are also potential ongoing revenue streams:
1) Operation and Maintenance contracts
2) Trading surplus energy – software licensing and share of revenue
3) Electric vehicle charging – share of revenue
With the benefit of this funding round, Solivus will progress the development of our solar carports, with the intention of beginning sales in 2022, which will have a similar monetization strategy to the other commercial businesses.
Solivus generates revenue from each Solivus Arc® sold and financed. There is also potential to generate ongoing revenue from the maintenance of the Solivus Arc®.
Use of proceeds
50% Product Development and R&D
The majority of the funds raised will be invested in product development and R&D:
- Getting the Solivus Arc® into mass manufacture
- Progressing product development of our solar carports
- Deploying a graphene enhancement project at the National Graphene Institute, Manchester, for which Solivus has filed a patent
40% Growing Team
10% on Legal and marketing costs
We have seen fantastic momentum with both residential clients for the Solivus Arc®, and with corporate and stadium owners for our rooftop solution. These markets are massive and underserved so we intend to increase our team to be able to rapidly scale our sales efforts in this space as well as fund initial marketing and legal costs.
To secure your Solivus Arc®s and ensure you are on the priority list please place your reservation via our website: https://www.solivus.com/solivus-arc
*Discount applied to retail price which is currently estimated at £3,999. Discount can be applied to a maximum of 4 Solivus Arc®s.
£50,000 Bounce Back Loan, 12 months interest free and payable over 6 years.
The funds raised in this round won't be used to repay this loan.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Solivus
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.