Solivus are on a mission to decarbonise the built environment with light-weight solar.
- At the forefront of a new market worth billions
- Granted patent filed internationally
- Huge demand due to energy market changes
- Third time Founder with two previous exits
Solivus are on a mission to decarbonise the built environment with light-weight solar. We energise spaces conventional solar can’t due to weight or fixing issues. We are specialists at the forefront of a new light-weight solar market worth billions in the UK alone and experiencing accelerated demand due to high energy prices.
We aim to be straightforward for customers, providing a one-stop-shop including design, installation, finance and energy trading plus ongoing maintenance.
For the home we are developing the Solivus Arc, a highly sustainable designer solar sculpture containing no rare-earth materials. We own a granted patent that has been filed globally. The Solivus Arc is a beacon of our specialist knowledge in the sector.
Our target markets with proven traction for light-weight rooftop installations are airports, stadiums, logistics and construction. These megastructures are able to create mini solar farms through distributing surplus energy to the local communities.
Substantial accomplishments to date
• Contracts signed for installations representing over 600% growth on FY23 revenue.
• Rooftop installations completed at 2 stadiums. Pitching for 4 premiership football clubs.
• Successful pilot project completed with global infrastructure group Balfour Beatty, installing "off-grid cabin decarbonisation kits". Light-weight solar and batteries reducing diesel generators that are expensive and pollutingready for roll out.
• Sales channels established through collaborations e.g. a global energy company
• 12 deals worth £14m proceeding through Feasibility Studies (or committing to) for detailed quotes.
• A pre-order queue of hundreds of Solivus Arcs achieved with very little advertising, proving strong demand for designer sustainable solar sculpture.
• Recognised as a leading climate tech company having been selected twice for Tech Nation's Net Zero programmes - Net Zero 2.0 and Net Zero X, the Department for International Trade's Green Builders of Tomorrow, and re-selected this year by London & Partners (Mayor's Office) for their Grow London Global programme.
• We have achieved certifications required for our installations including MCS, RECC, NECEIC, SSIP, SMAS.
• Appeared in national consumer press titles including on the BBC’s home page, Forbes, and BBC Click plus trade press titles across the tech industry.
• Our team spoke at the 2023 UK Warehousing Association Solar Showcase event.
• Solivus was named a top 200 female-powered business.
• Large rooftops, or other spaces where conventional solar is unable to be installed – i.e. 40% of commercial buildings in the UK.
• Several specific target markets with traction and first mover advantage – airports, stadiums, logistics and construction.
• We design, install and commission solar systems, also offering financing and excess energy trading.
• We also enter long term operations and maintenance contracts which give clients peace of mind for their installation's lifetime (20+ years). Growing recurring revenue.
• We currently have a pre-order queue of hundreds of Solivus Arcs. The Solivus Arc is currently in prototype phase and gearing for manufacture. It will generate revenue on production.
• We plan that sales channel and delivery will be via existing residential solar companies and other similar businesses such as EV charging and heat pump companies.
Use of proceeds
High energy prices and increasing climate awareness helps us to expand our sales pipeline and accelerate deals.
We’re excited by the large-scale contracts that we’ve won and delivered, the collaborative relationships we’ve formed and the quality pipeline that is growing.
To realise the sales opportunities presented to us we plan to rapidly grow our team to ensure we have the capacity and skills mix to deliver and provide all customers the high-quality and straight-forward service that clients value. We also plan to push forward the development of the Solivus Arc to production phase.
Working together in our Solivus Office over the last months has improved teamworking and led to success.
Founder & Share Class Disclosure
Solivus is a member of female entrepreneur group with commercial benefits. A requirement of this groups is that there is 51% ownership/control by female leadership team.
In order to ensure Joanna Parker-Swift maintains this 51% threshold, Solivus have introduced a new class of B Ordinary Share which ensures that she maintains at least 51% of the voting rights by increasing the number of votes attached to each B Ordinary Share.
The monetary rights on the B Ordinary Shares will remain the same as Ordinary Shares so investors will not be diluted financially.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Solivus
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.