Become a global mobility and energy service provider, to help improve the global CO2 footprint.
- Munich, Germany
Categories: Automotive & Transport Mixed Digital/Non-Digital Mixed B2B/B2C
for 5.27% equity
- To date, 8,036 paid reservations for the Sion.
- Sion, as a technology platform, enabling car-as-a-service.
- Single product strategy, maximising carry-over-parts and -technologies.
- Engineering, design, development and commercialisation by Sono Motors.
- Production and assembly to be done by a contract-manufacturer in Europe.
- Anticipated market entry in 2019 with launch in 29 target countries.
USPs of the Sion
- Solar cells integrated into the entire outside skin of the car, allowing the vehicle to recharge itself.
- Innovative infotainment/telemetric, allowing for peer-2-peer mobility sharing.
- Bidirectional charging unit, allowing for peer-2-peer energy sharing.
Key Ops Facts
- No paint-shop required, due to PV integration.
- No press-tools needed, due to PV integration and alu-space-frame.
- Low complexity/low investment manufacturing, due to one-variant product strategy and system-based sourcing.
- Flexible, innovative distribution, due to one-variant product strategy and car-connectivity.