- Investment sought:
- Equity offered:
Finance meets Instagram, Strowz is an innovative financial lifestyle App which helps you save, invest and grow your money to live your dreams.
Our visually immersive all-in-one App allows users to create multiple Savings Buckets earning 2% interest, setup customised round-ups, link bank accounts and credit cards, and invest in high growth funds.
In June' 19, we made investing accessible from £10 by building the innovative pooled capital portfolios App.
In April' 20, we merged finance, technology and lifestyle, to launch Strowz App helping users save and invest intuitively.
To grow their savings, users can select manual deposit option or use our automated intelligent systems.
We are currently working on:
· Launching data visualisation services which analyse spending behaviour to help users design, control and manage their financial life.
· Partnering with suppliers, such as travel operators and retailers in the 8 savings categories to help users access promotional prices.
Substantial accomplishments to date
- As of May 2020, Strowz savers have targeted over £3.6M across >260 Savings Buckets and investors have deposited over £2M in AUM.
- In April 2020, Strowz launched Savings Buckets and Round-Ups features paying 2% interest.
- As of May 21st, Strowz investment portfolios have returned performance from 1.32% to 2.72% for 2020.*
- Re-branded and launched MarketsFlow App as Strowz App with Savings Buckets, Round-Ups and Bank Accounts to complement our existing investment portfolios.
- Strowz investment portfolios perform reasonably well in the March 2019 crash by being down by -1.10% to -2.72%.*
- MarketsFlow files for RAISP permissions with FCA to launch Savings and Round-Ups products on its mobile app in January 2020.
- MarketsFlow reach 1390 users, with AUM of £1.45M in December 2019.
- Holt family from Canada takes stake in MarketsFlow in August 2019.
- MarketsFlow receives holding client money permissions and launches App with pooled capital portfolios access from £10 in June 2019.
- MarketsFlow raises R2 funding from Crowdcube in May 2019.
- Won Best Programmatic Technology For Trading Award in 2017, 2018 and 2019 from WSL and Fund Technology awards.
- MarketsFlow raises R1 funding from Crowdcube in January 2018.
- Achieved FCA authorisation as Investment Adviser and Manager in Oct 2018.
- Developed MarketsFlow portfolio optimisation platform to manage portfolio construction, rebalancing and optimisation in 2017.
* Please note, the figures stated refer to the past, and past performance is not an indicator of future results. Figures are based on the three Strowz portfolio performances relative to their value on 1/01/2020 through to 21/05/2020 for yearly performance numbers, and relative to their value on 01/03/2020 through to 01/04/2020 for the March figures. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and is subject to change. The above information is based on information provided by management and has not been audited.
We currently charge commissions of 0.65% per annum for our investments accounts. Recurring revenue will be generated from our Premium accounts subscription model for £1 per month to access the 2% interest. Freemium susbcription model will be available, with limited features.
Our strategy is to create a monthly savings behaviour to increase AUM and revenue toward our different savings and investments products. We also plan to generate revenue through our partners using commissions.
In the future, we have plans to move into payments and marketplace products, like insurance, etc.
Use of proceeds
This current funding round is planned to help us grow our UK users to 60K and AUM of £50M across savers and investors.
The growth strategy will include:
- WOM referrals.
- Social media & digital ads.
- Strategic partnerships.
- User account opening incentives.
- Retail partners program.
- Comparison website.
2. Product development
We will be growing our retail partners program to offer users vouchers and promotional rates for the 8 savings categories – travel, entertainment, home, charity, shopping, wellness, learning and life events.
We will be adding data visualisation services to offer users the ability to analyse past spending behaviour and design future saving and investing goals.
3. International expansion
With our partner Holt Accelerator, we plan to launch Strowz in Canada and the US in Q4 of 2020.