The Good Pea Co.
Spreading hap-pea-ness across the planet with our nutritious, tasty and sustainable Pea milks.
- 14,000+ nutritious, tasty & sustainable Pea milk cartons sold
- Stocked in Selfridges, 30 Independent stores (UK & Dubai)
- Vegfest Award 2022: Best Non-Alcoholic Vegan drink
- The global plant milk market is set to be worth £123bn by 2030
Meet the pea milk brand born out of lockdown. We, Nikki & Su, realised that existing plant milks, lack protein, sustainability or were full of oils.
So we created our own, so the 48% of Brits who buy plant milk today can enjoy nutritious, tasty and planet-friendly plant milks, made from the goodness of yellow split peas and coconut cream.
Our Original flavour contains 34g protein/l and 150% calcium content of cow’s milk with added B12, D and Iodine. Our Barista froths like a dream in tea and coffee.
Our hero ingredient; the Yellow Split Pea, is nitrogen-fixing, meaning little-to-no fertilisers are required in the fields, keeping our lakes and oceans cleaner. Our milks are manufactured in the UK and our packaging is fully recyclable.
Our award-winning pea milks are free from dairy, nuts, lactose, gluten, oils and 100% vegan.
With the global plant milk market projected to reach £123 billion by 2030, it’s time to nourish the planet and its people with The Good Pea Co!
Substantial accomplishments to date
· Sold over 14,000 units since our launch in 2022.
· Strong revenue growth with a growing repeat customer base through our website subscription model
· Launched in 30 independent stockists across the UK and Dubai including Selfridges.
· Winner of Vegfest bronze award 2022 for best non-alcoholic vegan drink
· Launched into all outlets at Kings College London across all menus and coffee outlets in 2023
· Donated 1920 cartons of healthy, planet-friendly milk to support disadvantaged families in the UK
Our goal is to first create a truly national brand, then a global brand and become the no 1 plant milk of choice in households across the globe.
The global pea milk market is set to reach over $208m by 2027 and we aim to take 3% of this in the UK, as well expanding internationally.
We generate revenue through sale of pea milks into retailers, wholesalers and direct to consumers online.
We plan to expand our wholesale functions by supplying to a larger share of the hospitality and education sector. We have won a listing with the national distributor, Sysco, home of Brakes, KFF and Fresh Direct.
Our key routes to market are:
1. UK Major Grocers and Premium Supermarkets.
2. Wholesale operations to focus on education and hospitality sectors, independent stores, and cafes across the UK.
3. Online – growing our e-commerce subscription model on our website.
Use of proceeds
1. Use funds to continue to innovate and expand our range of plant milks.
2. Bigger production runs
3. Hire sales and marketing positions to expand our team.
4. Run several marketing events throughout the course of the year to showcase our products for both D2C and wholesale market.
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company and listed above. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
The company has the following outstanding loans:
1. £23,000 shareholder associated loan to ANG Infinity Limited. This is not interest-bearing and is only to be repayable once the company is profitable.
2. £23,000 shareholder associated loan to Anaiya Dental Care Limited. This is not interest-bearing and is only to be repayable once the company is profitable.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.
Open an account to get access to the team members of The Good Pea Co.
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.