The Happiness Index
Global SaaS platform helping organisations measure the engagement & happiness of their people.
- Part of the Global Employee Engagement market worth est +$74 bill
- Giving 1.3m employees a voice across 14M data points on happiness
- Grown Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) to +£1 mill*
- 95% customer revenue retention rate*
The pandemic has changed the world and what employees demand from work. Our mission is to drive a global movement of organisations that believe employee engagement and happiness are the starting point for business success.
Our SaaS platform enables leading organisations to actively listen to their people and gain a deep insight into their cultural health.
Substantial accomplishments to date
In Jul 2021 we significantly upgraded our platform to incorporate our neuroscience-based methodology. We measure both engagement and happiness metrics across the full employee experience, from joining to leaving an organisation. This incorporates the 8 key factors people need to thrive at work, helping organisations to understand how their people think, feel and behave in real-time. Our multilingual platform provides leaders with all the analysis and insight they need to move from feedback to action and create a thriving culture.
Since the upgrade we’ve:
- Increased our revenue by 28.3%* to reach 88 customers as diverse as Barnardo's, RAC and Sodexo.
- Grown our Annual Recurring Revenue to £1,061k* (at 31/3/22).
- Delivered a 95% customer revenue retention rate.
*Based on unaudited management accounts
We work with a wide range of leading employers to listen to their people and help them create thriving cultures.
We've raised £1.8m of seed funding to date to sustainably grow our business, and now want to open up the opportunity to our community to invest in creating a happier world of work.
Our platform is multilingual and used by c1.3 mill employees across 4 continents. We have +14 mill data points enabling us to analyse and understand employee sentiment and workplace cultures at scale.
As a HR Tech SaaS business we focus on agreeing contracts with our customers to help them build a long-term strategy and to create multi-year annual recurring revenue streams.
The Happiness Index is UK headquartered but has representation across Europe, North and South America and Asia delivering our platform either directly through our own team or via partnerships.
We will continue to add to our range of subscription services to provide significant opportunities to increase our revenue from our existing customers and improve our overall proposition. We are also actively discussing 2 new contracts to resell our platform in 2 new global territories to increase our sales distribution capabilities.
Use of proceeds
Our sustainable growth plan is to balance our investment across our people, platform and sales enablement priorities. We will be continue to invest in:
1) Growing and developing our team (33%)
2) The development roadmap of our platform and new subscription services (33%)
3) Expanding our global growth sales and partnership model (33%)
The company has the following loans:
1. A Bounceback Loan of £50,000 with an interest rate of 2.5% per annum. Monthly repayments of 1.8% began in Dec 2021 and the loan is to be repaid by Dec 2026.
2. A Shareholder loan of £150,000 with an interest rate of 8% per annum. Quarterly repayments of £15,000 began in Sept 2021 and the loan is to be repaid by Dec 2023.
The funds from this round will not be used to repay these loans.
Open an account to get access to the team members of The Happiness Index
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.