The Portfolio Platform
An investment platform that brings professional trading to the retail market via our innovative software.
- TPP links highly vetted, elite traders to the everyday investor.
- We don't aim to track global indices, we aim to beat them.
- A truly global product with no geographical limitations.
- No entry fee, no exit fee, no management fee, no performance fee.
With around £78 trillion in the global stock market, and over £186 trillion in the debt market, investors globally are frustrated with paying high fees for low returns. TPP is looking to change that.
The Portfolio Platform is a tech investment platform showcasing world class trading strategies. The elite traders have verified track records of outperforming their market benchmarks by at least 2 x per annum. Users can simply subscribe to autotrade via the innovative software.
There are no entry fees or exit fees, no management fees or performance fees. Investors can see a live dashboard of all positions and trades at all times.
It’s completely transparent and 100% liquid.
Substantial accomplishments to date
From concept in 2020 to established business in 2023. TPP has evolved from initial clientele comprising friends and family, to 550 registered users in 11 different countries.
'TPP is combining the best attributes of old-world investing with the finer attributes offered by the new age fintech companies’. London Stock Exchange.
• 2020 Performance: 60% | MSCI All Countries World Index: 14.3%
• 2021 Performance: 61.8% | MSCI All Countries World Index: 16.8%
• 2022 Performance: 4.03% | MSCI All Countries World Index: -18.4%
‘It really is a client friendly product’ London Stock Exchange October 2021.
In 2022 when outflows from funds across the world hit decade highs, TPP continued to grow. UK equities saw over £23 billion in outflows, whereas TPP only saw inflows through positive user growth.
The tide has turned, and our investment friendly platform is something new in an old fashioned industry.
• Every user pays a subscription fee to receive signals from a trader the user subscribes to the strategy.
• They can have multiple strategies and our traders are only paid when their subscriber pays meaning few overheads.
• Our aim is that over time subscriptions should increase and revenue with it.
• There are no geographical nor monetary boundaries to the model.
Use of proceeds
Funds raised will be used to:
• Develop new software with no volume limitations enabling the platform to grow alongside demand.
• Increase the number of users through implementing a global marketing strategy.
• Employ professional marketing personnel in order to achieve this.
How we plan to do this:
• We have a database of around 71,000 interested investors.
• Our content strategy distributes 3-4 market reports per week aiming to educate and convert the database into users.
The company has an outstanding Paypal loan of £38,682.68 carrying a fixed fee of £6,131. The loan is repaid via a 30% percentage of incoming payments until the fixed fee balance is settled.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.
Open an account to get access to the team members of The Portfolio Platform
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.