The Eighth Door
An essential property professional’s tool to enable fast and efficient business growth, globally.
- Finalist for Best Advocate Proptech at The Proptech Awards 2020
- Launched in Apple App Store and Google Play store June 2020
- Expert Advisory Board from YourKeys/Zoopla and Pollenise
- Members from 26 different countries.
Launched in 2020, The Eighth Door is a disruptive new platform that is set to revolutionise the way that real estate business is conducted, powering new deals, business partnerships and scaling real-estate propositions.
In an industry that thrives on social interaction and pitching to make deals happen, The Eighth Door is the dating platform of the real estate ecosystem, connecting all types of property professionals to relevant new business opportunities whilst extending their business network.
Introducing 'Pitch' - a real-time stream of tailored, innovative and valuable propositions where users pitch their opportunities, requirements and services in 30-second elevator pitches, through video, audio and visual content.
Pitchers easily reach out to interested parties to discuss, share and ultimately conduct business, with a spam-free environment. They can connect with pitchers and new contacts, open-up direct message conversations, arrange a call or meeting directly.
The Eighth Door is putting the fast and quick-paced world of property and technology at your fingertips!
Substantial accomplishments to date
- Team and advisors brought from key property companies around the world including, Yourkeys, Pollenise and Landmass.
- Shortlisted for Proptech Advocate Award at the UK Proptech Association Awards 2020
- Self funded initial MVP development
- Committed SEIS funding of £150,000
- Nearly 2500 members on invite only beta MVP Test and Learn with feedback
- Members from 26 different countries
We are currently developing the new feature 'Pitch' to be released in Beta in the Autumn. We plan to Stay in Beta and offer the app for free for 3 months, where we will begin implementing stratergies to increase users.
Once we hit 10,000 users, we will implement our subscription model Revenue, where users can upgrade to Pro User and pay a monthly subscription of £9.99 per month.
From year 3 and beyond we plan to bring in a SAAS model to reach Corporate companies to bring in more users and revenues.
We have many ideas beyond the plan. As The Eighth Door is a global multi-stakeholder property platform, the amount of traffic and user engagement is poised to be much higher than on other dedicated binomial platforms.
We believe The Eighth Door can offer much superior ROI for all property professionals by not having the noise from totally irrelevant users. This will lead to huge opportunities in sponsorship, affiliate marketing and advertising revenue generation.
Use of proceeds
Our core business model is set to be profitable, however, we keep investing in areas that will make our business become even stronger in the future.
The funds raised in this round will be allocated towards three main areas:
1) Continued growth in already existing markets, through increasing Marketing and reaching all cities.
2) Investment into tech product development to further increase operational efficiency and bring on new resource to help implement this.
3) Introducing premium features and implementing subscrition revenue model.
The company has a bounce back loan of £48,000 taken out from July 2020 to January 2027, with repayment to begin from February 2022. This loan is Interest free for the first 12 months with an interest rate per year of 2.5% thereafter.
Funds raised as part of this round will not be used to repay outstanding debt.
Open an account to get access to the team members of The Eighth Door
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.