Tilly is a platform that helps women and men take control of their fertility. Backed by leading investors
|Sectors||Healthcare Digital Mixed B2B/B2C|
|Incorporation date||19 Nov 2019|
- 50% avg. monthly user growth with users in 100 countries
- Backed by leading investors, including Antler
- Female founded - based on own experience of fertility struggles
- Tilly app launched in Aug 2021 and is generating revenues
At Tilly we're on a mission to decrease time to pregnancy and to reduce unnecessary stress among fertility patients.
Our app provides support across all the multiple pain points, physical and mental, that a fertility journey entails. It uses AI to personalise recommendations and programmes because there is no such thing as “one model fits all”.
We (the founders) created Tilly based on our own challenging fertility journies and insights from our engaged community. Since launch, we've seen a consistent monthly user growth of 50% (on avg.).
Backed by leading investors, Tilly wants to reduce the guesswork and confusion on a journey that most of us embark on at some point. Each year an estimated number of 200M couples try to conceive. 1 in 6 needs medical help. And 75% seek help later than optimal. In addition, the psychological effects of fertility struggles are often neglected although 76% report anxiety and 52% report depression.
Tilly is here to change this!
Substantial accomplishments to date
• Consistent user growth with 50% avg. month-to-month growth since launch last year
• High user rating - average AppStore rating 4.6/5
• Users in over with 100 countries feeding the app with data
• Featured in the Independent (UK), Talk TV with Petrie Hoskens (UK), on the front cover of one of Sweden's largest National Newspapers (Dagens Nyheter), as well as many more.
• Highlighted as one of 15 "under-the-radar fertility startups" to watch in Sifted earlier this year
• Founder team with years of combined experience in building and scaling educational digital solutions and creating brand awareness - and with own experience of fertility struggles
• A team with strong experience in AI and data prediction, fertility medicine, psychology, educational tech and marketing
• Backed by investors with experience from Natural Cycles, Vitrolife (one of the leading providers of IVF equipment) and Clue. Other investors include Antler, a leading early stage investor, and Propel Capital, Sweden's largest early constitutional investor
Tilly's end-user monetization strategy (B2C) is built on both freemium subscriptions and one-off sales of a range of customized programmes and courses.
We offer different subscription options, ranging from monthly to annual offerings at price points of approximately £7.49 per month to £46.99 per year. And courses will range from £79 - £199.
Tilly also targets fertility clinics (B2B) looking to improve patient experience and facilitate stress reduction.
Fertility patients show a high willingness to pay - a single IVF treatment can cost up to 14 000 USD and the average patient needs three rounds. Tilly's research also shows that fertility patients spend on average $140 per month on additional services such as supplements and fertility yoga.
The fertility service market is projected to grow from $26 Billion in 2021 to $36 Billion by 2028 so we're targeting a growing market.
Use of proceeds
With your support we’ll be putting this round of investment to work in three key areas:
• Product: Launch of evidence-based programmes optimizing physical and mental health fall 2022
• Sales and marketing: Taking the next step in growing our user base - with a specific focus on the UK
• Team and operations: Continuing to build a best-in-class team, including recruitments in marketing, operations and product
It’s a really exciting time at Tilly and we’d love for you to join us in our mission of making every fertility journey easier to navigate!
Anna & Jenny Ann, Tilly's founders
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company and listed above. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
Direct investments in the round from investors outside of Seedrs have been paid in Swedish Kroner (SEK). This is a total amount of 2,530,023.96 SEK, which has been reflected in the campaign at an agreed Exchange Rate of 1:0.094 SEK to EUR.
This Exchange Rate has been used as it is the average from across the past 180 days (from 16/02/22-13/08/22).
The company valuation is 32,991,599.22 SEK, which has been reflected on the platform in EUR at the same agreed exchange rate of 1:0.094 SEK to EUR.
Investments on Seedrs are made in EUR.
The business has a state funded start-up loan of 500,000 SEK (approx 47,000 EUR) with an interest rate of 5.65%. This is to be repaid over a period of 72 months. Repayments started in September 2021.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Tilly
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.