TripShift. Move Better.
Automated carbon tracking at your fingertips, visualise, manage and reduce transport related carbon.
- Global transport/travel approx 25% of total carbon emissions.
- Simply track, reduce and report transport related emissions.
- Global market opportunity.
- Proven technology which we believe is now ready to scale.
TripShift is a B2B focussed technology platform that makes it easy for companies to track, reduce and report their Scope 3 emissions which includes commuting, business travel and logistics.
The technology understands where you are moving but also how you are moving. We have automated the process making it simple and resource-efficient for both individual users and their employer/organisation.
It facilitates reductions in carbon emissions by identifying hotspots and opportunities to travel more sustainably, supporting the organisation's net zero reduction strategies.
We believe our reporting platform will make carbon accounting with the legislative authorities simple - an automated process combining supporting and verification data into a seamless process.
TripShift meets growing regulatory and stakeholder demands for these emissions to be measured. It aims to provide the vital insights required to support behaviourial change and invites organisations and their employees to, quite simply - Move Better.
Substantial accomplishments to date
- Brilliant startup team with backgrounds in sales, marketing, finance and app & web services development. Strong foundations on which to base growth.
- Fantastic advisory board includes the former CCO of a major international airport, Chief Envisioning Officer from Microsoft UK and a leading academic in the field of sustainability and behavioural change.
- Cloud-based solution with proven technology stack - Azure Sequel Server and application services. iOS and Android applications. Scalable and also fully GDPR compliant.
- Corporate platform supports transparent carbon reporting and aligns with good governance and corporate objectives, particularly supporting the enabling of net zero strategies.
- Successful customer trials now completed and first business (revenue) customers now being onboarded.
- Strong sales pipeline with particular interest being shown by large corporate and professional services organisations with multiple locations and large commuting workforce. Aiming to show substantial commercial traction Q2/22 and beyond.
- Building marketplace ecosystem with first partners already engaged.
- Contributing partner with the Open Data Institute (odi.org) study on Data Trusts in Climate.
- B Corp pending (full accrediation expected Q4/22) - Recognising that business should be a force for good, within an inclusive, equitable and regenerative economic system for all people and the planet.
- SME partner with Connected Places Catapult.
How is your business going to collect employee scope 3 emissions data? Who is going to do it? How are they going to do it? Bigger teams just multiply the complexity and resources.
TripShift aims to provide the solution to these questions, and so our core revenue stream is intended to be based around our B2B SaaS technology and data platform.
B2B SaaS - Automated Scope 3 commuting, business travel and logistics emissions tracking - for less than the price of a cup of coffee per user/per month.
'Powered by TripShift' - API/SDK is intended to allow the platform to be integrated or white-labelled into existing corporate or ERP platforms. Data analysis, critical insights to city network/infrastructure planners, transport technology designers, manufacturers and operators.
Marketplace - Move Better partners, carbon absorption, public transport and active travel providers.
Specialist Product Development - we will aim to develop Travel providers and global logistics.
Use of proceeds
Our philosophy is to aim to complete all technical and business development with a tightly controlled cost and resource environment and this will not change as we move forward into the next exciting stage of our development.
Investment income from this round will be used almost entirely to support business growth activities including adding additional sales, business development resources and marketing activities.
The company has the following outstanding loans:
£30,000 Bounce Back Loan from Natwest at an interest rate of 2.5% per annum. The loan is to be repaid in monthly installments with the final repayment by 2026.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.
The company currently has 2 classes of shares, Ordinary and B Ordinary. All investors in this round, including Seedrs investors, will be receiving Ordinary shares.
The only difference between these share classes is that B Ordinary Shares do not hold voting rights, whereas Ordinary shares do hold pro-rata voting rights.
Open an account to get access to the team members of TripShift. Move Better.
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.