Award-Winning, 0.5% beer with elevated extras, progressively and sustainably brewed in the UK.
- 14 Industry awards for beer taste and branding
- Exported to 12 countries around the world
- 55% of consumers looking to reduce their alcohol consumption
- Featured in: ITV, GQ, Mens Health, The Sunday Times, Telegraph
We believe there is greatness in all of us, ready to be unleashed into the world!
Unshackled of limitations and driven by positive choices, UNLTD. is a new age beer for unlocking that greatness. For doing things on your own terms and waking up to opportunity every day.
Progressively brewed with hops specially selected for flavour, our beers harness all the character whilst staying refreshingly sessionable at 0.5% abv. While elevated extras like B vitamins and low-cals make us a beer that feeds your lifestyle. Not fights it.
This is new age beer for UNLTD. living.
Substantial accomplishments to date
- Launched in June 2020
- 81% Sales growth YoY from 2021-2022
- 14 Industry Awards for taste and branding, including a Great Taste Award, highest scored NoLo beer in the IWSC awards, 5 World Beer Awards and 3 Consecutive gold awards from the European Beer Challenge
- Awarded 'Most Promising New Business' by Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards 2022
- Over 300 5-star reviews across our D2C channels
- Exported to 12 countries around the world, including U.S, Australia, Singapore, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands, South Korea, New Zealand, Morocco and Finland.
- Featured on ITV's 'Love Your Weekend' as well as mentions in GQ, Mens Health, The Sunday Times, The Telegraph and The Independent.
- Lowest calorie beers in the UK
- Over 7k combined social media followers across Instagram and Facebook.
- Launched our canned range of beers in 2022
We currently sell direct to consumers via our e-commerce website and Amazon Store. Our e-commerce website has an impressive returning customer rate of 45% compared to the industry average of 28%, proving that our customers keep coming back for more beer.
We also sell direct to trade (Independent pubs, shops etc) and via wholesalers who supply to on-trade and off-trade. Our beers are currently stocked in over 250 venues throughout the UK.
We have recently secured a listing agreement with Drake & Morgan Group who operate 18 premium venues across London and Manchester, as well the Pub Invest Group who operate 32 venues in Liverpool.
In 2022 a huge part of our growth was from exporting our beers into new markets with revenues increasing by 484% compared to 2021.
Our 2023 focus is to secure listings with more reputable on-trade operators. This will enable us to gather sales data and prove brand awareness which we'll then present to the major UK retailers for a proposed launch in 2024.
Use of proceeds
Funds raised will be divided between:
50% Marketing: Our D2C channels currently represent 50% of our revenues, so with our impressive returning customer rate of 46% we plan to promote the brand to the ever increasing audience of NoLo consumers by doubling down on our advertising. We also aim to increase our on-trade revenue in 2023 and we'll support these new listings with in-venue activations and advertising.
40% Recruitment: We're proving very popular with the trade and we know there are more venues that would love to stock our beers, so we'll increase our sales team to help accelerate our growth into the on-trade and off-trade sectors.
10% Production: We are aiming to achieve an increase in sales due to our sales and marketing plans, so we'll be using some of the funds raised to ramp up our production to meet demand.
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company and listed above. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
The company has a bounce back loan with 2.5% interest of which £23,916.00 is outstanding. It is repaid in monthly instalments of £583.33, with the final repayment date due in June 2026.
Funds raised as part of this round will not be used to repay outstanding debt.
Open an account to get access to the team members of UNLTD.
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.