WiseAlpha is a Fractional Corporate Bond trading platform and institutional technology services provider.
- Wisealpha is an innovator of fractional bond trading technologies
- Our bond market lists over 140 corporate bonds in GBP and EUR
- We are integrating our technology into a bank with 1m customers
- Recently announced an institutional partnership with Titan Wealth
WiseAlpha has built one of the world's first digital Fractional Corporate Bond Trading marketplaces for individuals to access institutional corporate bonds electronically.
Our fractional bond platform is similar in concept to fractional share trading platforms seeking to democratise access to high-cost shares.
We are part of the emerging e-trading revolution in the multi-trillion corporate bond market.
We have two business lines powered by our leading technology.
1) Individual client platform
Our marketplace enables investors to access institutional corporate bonds of large UK corporates in sizes of £100 rather than the usual £100,000 minimum trade size.
2) Institutional partnerships and licensing
We also license our trading technology to banks and institutions. We have built API-based technology which allows rapid connections with wealth managers, banks and digitally native wealth-techs/neobanks.
Substantial accomplishments to date
● FCA regulated & ISO 27001 compliant, providing security standards similar to a large institution.
● Award-winning platform - winning Best Investment Provider at the British Banking Awards 2018, 2019 and 2021 and Best alternative investment platform 2021 - Good Money Guide awards.
● Wealth management portal - enables wealth managers to manage client portfolios and trade fractional bonds
● Fantastic reviews - 97% Excellent or Great customer rating on Trustpilot
● Over 140 bonds in GBP and EUR
● Robo-manager - gives the investor the ability to choose from 2 preset portfolios and then tailor the companies and industries to their portfolio preferences.
● Building white-label solutions for a leading bank (non-UK) with 1 million customers in their region. Scheduled to launch in H2 2023.
● Announced a partnership with an acquisitive wealth management group Titan Wealth.
The Firm's strategy revolves around monetising its leadership position in fractional bond technology by:
● Licensing our technology to banks and institutions and earning annual recurring revenue from i) the license and ii) transaction fees based on volume and iii) maintenance and custom software/tech/feature upgrades.
● As a preferred vendor to institutions, we can also cross-sell other technology products.
● We have strategic synergies with banks and their wealth management units.
● Aim to grow our own fractional bond marketplace through customer acquisition and API-based partnerships. We earn revenue from the volume of Fractional Bonds purchased and serviced by the platform.
Use of proceeds
We intend to use the proceeds of the capital raise to:
● Hire additional software engineers to support the integration of our platform into a growing partnership pipeline of banks and institutions.
● Develop further features and enhancements.
● Bolster the company's capital position until our targeted revenue, from institutional partnerships, starts to accelerate in the second half of 2023.
● Hire selectively in other areas to support the mission of the company.
* A portion of the investment reflected in this campaign was received by the Company in the 6 months prior to the launch of the investment round on Seedrs and the Company has started putting this to use.
The company currently has 3 classes of shares, Ordinary A, Ordinary B and Ordinary C. All investors in this round, including Seedrs investors, will be receiving Ordinary B shares.
All shares rank parri passu with the same economic rights. Ordinary C shares do not carry voting rights.
WISEALPHA TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, with company number 08967521, is fully authorised to hold and control client money by the FCA, since Sept 2016.
Open an account to get access to the team members of WiseAlpha
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.