We lower the barriers of entry to a traditionally inaccessible asset class: real estate.
- London, United Kingdom
Categories: Property Digital Mixed B2B/B2C
We're setting a new standard in a $3.2 trillion market.
Yielders' award-winning real-estate investment platform is the UK's first Islamic finance-friendly FinTech company, regulated by the FCA. The rise of FinTech across the world is providing everyday people access to alternative financial opportunities.
Our platform aims to deliver consistent returns for the conscientious, modern investor.
We aim to serve a global demand for alternative and ethical investing - our business model has provided our users with regular rental income consistently on the 1st of every month for 36 months (and counting!) as well as competitive returns on development projects.
We provide hassle-free property investments, with predefined lease agreements which offer users a steady income. Assets are expertly sourced in regions where there is strong projected capital appreciation, allowing investors to benefit from all aspects of a real-estate investment without any of the headaches of being a landlord.
Following the 2008 financial crisis, investors expect more than the traditionally misleading and complex investment offerings. That's where Yielders comes in. We're transparent, ethical and effective.
Our mission is to continue to lower the barriers of entry to a classically inaccessible asset class, with real-estate investment opportunities from as little as £100. We don't rely on debt, interest, banks or mortgages.
Yielders appeals to two key target markets:
- Savvy investors looking for alternative, ethical investment products
- International investors equating to a $3.2tn market from the GCC, South-East Asia and Europe in search of halal investment opportunities
Nearly 80% of GCC investors agree that the UK is one of the top overseas property investment destinations - owing to the nation's strong capital growth.
We believe that our product offerings and dual regulation will allow us to further tap into the demand of global investors wishing to invest into the UK property market.
Substantial accomplishments to date
- In 2017 Yielders received FCA authorisation; making us the first FCA authorised Islamic finance-friendly FinTech company
- We have developed and maintained our own critical IP including an in-house property investment platform with proprietary technology
- Yielders received the 2017 Islamic Economy Award in the Money and Finance category presented by the royal family of Dubai
- Yielders were finalists twice for the EFICA Innovative Finance award sponsored by Thomson Reuters
- In 2018 we were presented with IFN's global award for Best Islamic Crowdfunding Platform
- The Economic Secretary to the Treasury, John Glen MP, commended Yielders' contribution to the UK Islamic Finance Industry in 2018
- Mentioned in the Business Cloud's 101 Fintech disruptors for 2018
- Mentioned in the FathomLondon 2018 article '12 companies at the heart of London's Fintech boom'
- We also won the 2019 Best Halal Investment Platform by Wealth & Finance - News publication
- Gained authorisation in Norway, Luxembourg and the Netherlands preparing us for the uncertain Brexit climate
- Investor returns paid on the 1st of every month for 36 months (and counting!)
- We've completed over £6m Assets Under Management (AUM)
- We have secured £20m of new property dealflow which will be made available to our customers this year.
Our platform has an existing range of robust and reliable live products which have been delivering returns for our investors for more than three years.
At Yielders, instead of charging interest on loans to deliver returns, we charge a flat platform and management fee. When the asset is sold, we charge a 15% profit share, aligning to the core ethical principles of fairly sharing in risk and reward.
For high-net worth and ultra-high net worth investors, we offer 2.5% fees on structuring investment opportunities but an increased profit share of 15-30% dependent on asset sale price.
By developing these strategies, we plan offer institutions large-scale equity-based projects at a competitive rate of a 2.5% structuring fee, and 15-30% profit share.
Our technology is built and continually being developed all in-house.
Use of proceeds
We have received overwhelming positive feedback from our clients, achieving a reinvestment rate of 67%. However, we want to do more. With your support, we are looking to grow the business in 4 key areas:
✓ Product development
We plan for our product suite to include a fund/multi-asset special purpose vehicle, as we aim to achieve Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) status. We also plan to develop ISA/SIPP products and deposit accounts which will provide more sophisticated investment products and appeal to larger institutions.
✓ Invest in technology
Technology is at our core. We will be strengthening our infrastructure, enhancing the platform and plan on delivering an open banking API, to ensure our technology is future-proof and continuously developing.
✓ Addition of talent
Enhance product delivery by adding top talent to our teams across technology, partnerships and investor relations.
✓ Enter Markets and Grow
Build our presence across the UK, GCC and the global Islamic Market.
Please note, the company has outstanding Director's loans totalling £171,200. None of the funds raised will be used to repay these loans.
Loading, please wait...