The video platform that cultivates authentic interaction
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Sectors||Entertainment Digital Mixed B2B/B2C|
|Company number||Schmallo Ltd|
|Incorporation date||9 May 2019|
- Co-founder with two successful exits
- 2k active users
- More videos per user than in Youtube's early stage of growth
- Investors include Betfair Co-Founder
Social media is leaving us more isolated, polarised and unfulfilled than ever before. YurOn's remedy is to cultivate authentic interactions via video, because it allows more emotion and empathy.
On YurOn, it all starts with a question, generating replies and more questions, creating a collaborative video thread. Thousands of people from different walks of life – drag queens, mountaineers, activists – have thirty seconds to ignite a conversation, start an Ask Me Anything or co-create a skit.
There are no filters, anonymous commenting, vanity metrics or validation-driven algorithms.
YurOn is free to download and we are exploring the following models where exclusive content is purchased:
1) Users pay to access exclusive threads with persons of interest and celebrities
2) Business users pay to get video feedback from users. To test an idea, for market research, recruitment and testimonials