Zeigo is a tech platform that helps companies contract clean energy directly from wind and solar farms
- Renewable Energy Technology of the Year Award
- 7 paying clients
- 238 renewable energy projects
- Launched data reports with S&P Platts and Bloomberg
Zeigo is a renewable energy platform, powered by data & smart technology, providing companies with a one-stop-shop for all their renewable energy needs from PPAs to short term contracts. We have built an innovative smart platform poised to liquidise, democratise and bring transparency to the market.
Data Insights & Trends: By analysing search trends, we can group corporates looking to aggregate on projects & form buying groups with a simple contract structure.
Project Search: Access information on hundreds of projects including available Corporate PPAs, Merchant PPAs & RECs in a global marketplace.
Smart RFI: By simplifying the RFI process, we focus on the key information needed providing better results and avoid time-wasting for both corporates and developers.
Business Case: Compare pricing of the PPA against forward curves.
Energy Portfolio Manager: The energy portfolio manager provides energy buyers with the possibility to organise and visualise recommended renewable solutions.
Zeigo provides simplicity to a complex market.
We tackle some of the most significant barriers that block market access; lack of price transparency, limited market visibility, the complex legal process. We use smart technology to help companies find the best zero-carbon match for their energy consumption profile.
Our services include an AI-powered marketplace, automated tender process, access to comprehensive data reports and a suite of bespoke tools including an online legal resource that will generate an automatically populated Memorandum of Understanding.
We also work with the most reputable developers globally, giving them a route to market and helping them to understand corporate procurement trends. Zeigo is fast becoming the platform to source renewable energy across the world.
Substantial accomplishments to date
- Uniquely coded high-tech platform.
- Selected amongst 300 companies to be part of the Sustainable Ventures Accelerator program alongside some of the most promising companies in the UK.
- Launched MVP and tested with 25 users and 200 projects listed. Based on the feedback we received, we are able to identify key features of the platform to be developed and launched the beta version.
- Started working with prestigious clients such as Gatwick Airport, Network Rail, Kimberly Clark amongst others
- Named Renewable Energy Technology of the Year by Business Green Technology Awards
– Launched Zeigo / S&P Platts Global PPA Price Report
- Selected as part of 15 UK clean tech companies to attend the Clean+Cool Mission to San Francisco by Innovate UK and started seed fundraising round for £600k with view to raise capital from technology focused VC funds in Silicon Valley.
- 238 renewable energy projects uploaded to the platform and growing on a weekly basis
Zeigo has strong traction since commercial launch in September 2019. With over 230 renewable energy projects listed on the platform, 7 paying clients, industry recognition and reports with leading industry players such as S&P Platts Global.
We charge corporates a subscription fee plus a success fee for every successful contract that gets introduced via the Zeigo platform.
Use of proceeds
During this round we want to conquer the European market. We have established ourselves firmly in the UK and now want to expand to 5 key European Regions: Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Nordics and Poland.
With the investment we will grow the tech team to deliver the features that will allow for market penetration and gain more clients, we will also grow the Business and Growth team.
Tech team enhancement & growth: 40%
Business & Growth team: 20%
Technology enhancements such as A.I and blockchain: 30%
General expenses: 10%
Open an account to get access to the team members of Zeigo Energy
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.