The wallet and payments platform that makes your money and cryptocurrency work seamlessly together.
|Location||Edinburgh, United Kingdom|
|Sectors||Finance & Payments Digital Mixed B2B/B2C|
|Incorporation date||12 Dec 2017|
- The safe and easy way to trade, store and spend cryptocurrency
- Non custodial wallet for security with patent pending
- Partner approach to non EU markets for rapid scaling
- Debit card coming this Autumn
Zumo is the wallet and payments platform that makes your money and cryptocurrency work seamlessly and safely together.
We're on a mission to bring the benefits of decentralisation and cryptocurrencies to people everywhere. Our blockchain powered smart wallet is a safe and simple way to trade, store, transfer and spend cryptocurrencies.
The Zumo ecosystem is made up of three core products:
• Zumo App is our consumer product aimed initially at the UK market, incorporating both crypto and traditional money in one powerful app.
• ZumoKit is our partner solution for banks, payments companies and developers to build into their products.
• ZumoPay is our B2B product which enables businesses to accept cryptocurrency payments.
Our vision is to massively improve global financial inclusion regardless of gender, race or geographic location. As we enter the third era of the Internet, we believe transformational change is required, and we want to be part of that change.
Our main source of revenue will be our in-app currency exchange. We charge users 0.5% for any kind of currency exchange performed, whether it’s crypto-crypto or crypto-fiat. As time goes on, we plan on adding more and more currencies.
Once we launch our convertible debit card in September there will be a £2 monthly subscription. This card will allow users to spend their crypto anywhere a debit card is accepted.
Two premium subscription options will be available in future too. One will provide insurance on cryptocurrency holdings, the other will be a subscription for location-locking of the wallet.
We also have our B2B offering, ZumoKit and ZumoPay. ZumoKit will be licensed to developers with a cost per install model and licensed to enterprise with a revenue share model on exchanges made via the platform.
ZumoPay is our payments platform, provided to clients looking to accept cryptocurrency payments on their site or in their store. We plan to charge 1% to merchants on every transaction made via ZumoPay.