Crowdsourced Business Agility: a platform for guides making jobs better and easier. The Waze of Work.
|Sectors||SaaS/PaaS Digital B2B|
|Incorporation date||27 Apr 2017|
The average lifetime of companies keeps shrinking. Executives do anything to achieve business agility: more innovation and higher productivity so that their business can survive (or initiate) industry disruptions. However, conventional solutions may be expensive, slow, and unsuccessful. Traditional change programs don't always work.
If there was a product that would extend your life, would you buy it?
We invented a medicine to help organisations live longer. It is a platform to make work better, faster, and easier. We aim to be the "Spotify of processes" or the "Netflix of work guides". Unlike traditional change programs, our solution aims to takes advantage of all the key workplace trends: Artificial Intelligence, Digital HR, People Analytics, Networks and Platforms, etc. The main difference? The transformation starts bottom-up, not top-down.
We are creating a platform for crowdsourced business workflows with peer-to-peer guides to make work better, faster, and easier. The result is true business agility: more innovation, higher productivity, and bottom-up experiments rather than top-down change.
We offer no diagrams on PowerPoint slides, but step-by-step guides on smartphones and tablets. We offer no top-down transformation programs, but bottom-up exploration and gamification with a platform. We offer not courses and conferences but are developing machine learning and personal recommendations.
We turn everyone into guides and explorers of their work-lives!
Substantial accomplishments to date
• 50+ customer interviews, numerous client demos, two pivots, problem confirmed.
• 2000+ signups for early access based on high-level signup page.
• over 50% conversion rate on 100 invitations to 30 day paid service trial.
• functional alpha version of Android app, 100+ guides and practices.
• 20+ content creators and business partners.
We aim to develop 3 revenue streams:
• Individual subscriptions
• Bulk subscriptions
• Corporate licenses.
M Standard (current focus).
L Professional (extra data+features).
XL Advanced (walled-off corporate usage).
Use of proceeds
We intend to use the funds raised to achieve the following:
• Team size up to 10, including MT.
• Development started: Android, iOS, web, database.
• Business running: finance, sales, marketing, support.
• complete, basic platform on Android and web.
• 250 individual subscribers.
• 10 paying corporate clients.
• sustainable usage, low churn.
We define the Total Addressable Market (TAM) as "everyone in the world who works AND who can exercise control over their work-lives AND who have decent Internet access". The worldwide working-age population is c.5 billion. Assuming that the number of Internet-empowered people with control over their own work-lives is steadily climbing and that it can easily build up to 10% of the total population, that would be a TAM of 500 million people worldwide.
We define the Serviceable Available Market (SAM) as the fraction of workers in the world who have an interest in improving their work-lives and who can afford a monthly subscription fee to an online service. We believe that, within a span of five to seven years, it is possible to reach 20% of the total market. That would be 100 million people worldwide.
We assume that we can achieve a 10% Share Of Market (SOM). That would be a market of 10 million users worldwide, which is--roughly-- similar to Trello (20M), StackOverflow (8M), and Slack (5M).
Characteristics of target market
The global consulting market is worth $470bn.
The global management consulting market is worth $130bn.
We operate in the sweet spot between coaching/consultancy, e-learning, business process tools, employee engagement tools, and business literature. Each of these has a large global market.
We aim to address people in the following roles, starting with the first:
1. Independent agile coaches, consultants, content creators.
2. Agile coaching and consulting firms, agile communities.
3. Content publishers and content provider brands.
4. Product development functions and teams.
5. Operations, finance, sales & marketing.
6. Management, HR and executive level.
We aim to address organizations in the following industries, starting with the first:
• Financial services.
• Professional services.
• Health Care.
Marketing should be done through the following channels and partners:
• Online marketing and sales.
• Community/content marketing.
• Institutions/network partnering.
• Direct sales.
Tou our knowledge, there are no direct competitors (yet). Of course, many indirect competitors aim for similar goals: improving people's work-lives and achieving business agility. But most of them easily co-exist: workers and organisations spend their budgets on many different things:
• How-to Guides, Checklists
• Q&A, Online Communities
• Books, Blogs, Experts
• Training, Workshops, Certification
• Organisation Design Tools
• Employee Engagement Tools
• In-house Change Management
• Change Management Consultants
• Business Process Tools
We prefer to see most of these alternative products and services as potential partners rather than competitors because we offer something they don't have, and vice versa.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Agility Scales
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.