Europe’s leading CBD marketplace covering 150+ brands in medical cannabis and alternative healthcare
- Backed by major CBD investors Enexis & West Creek Investment
- Asset light, cost effective and technology driven business model
- Revenue via services provide stable cashflow
Alphagreen is Europe's largest online marketplace for CBD healthcare products. Backed by high-profile cannabis investors Enexis, West Creek Investments, and several well known angels, Alphagreen are a serious player in a market expected to be worth over £900 million in 2025 in the UK alone.
According to our research, based on a survey of 5,000 adults, CBD users are segmented into 42% looking to manage pain, 21% to improve their sleep and 19% hoping to address their anxiety.
Alphagreen is building a trusted ecosystem for customers with Sleep, Pain, and Anxiety problems to access alternative healthcare as well as looking to distribute medical cannabis from Q3 2021.
In addition to providing Europe’s largest range of CBD brands and products, Alphagreen has developed what they believe to be the biggest and most accurate representation of product, pricing and demand data in the UK and European CBD markets via its analytics dashboard.
As a consequence, Alphagreen has well-diversified revenue leveraging both transactional and recurring revenue streams and offering B2B growth services to brands including SEO, PPC, and business intelligence alongside the marketplace. Furthermore, with the insights gained working with the whole market, Alphagreen launched its own sample kit with gummies and a 10% CBD Oil.
The company was co-founded by CEO Alexej Pikovsky and CTO Viktor Khliupko in 2019 and successfully raised £1.1m in 2020.
Substantial accomplishments to date
- In less than two years, Alphagreen has built Europe's largest marketplace for CBD products, listing over 150 brands and more than 2,500 products.
- Alphagreen has often been described as "The Hut Group of Cannabis".
- Alphagreen has been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Prohibition Partners, the Financial Times and the Grocer.
- Alphagreen has localised websites and is active in the UK, Sweden, Germany, Italy, and Spain. Alphagreen is launching in France, Poland and Japan in the next two months.
- Marketplace revenues continue to grow alongside other sources of revenue, with many new product features and business segments launched.
Alphagreen has two core offerings; Alphagreen.io, the marketplace, and NUOPTIMA, SaaS enabled B2B data and service provider.
Alphagreen.io - Alphagreen receives 30% of the retail price of the product with the brands paying for shipping and fulfilment to the customer. Alphagreen also receives revenue from brands paying for display ads, email marketing and sponsored content.
NUOPTIMA - NUOPTIMA has a recurring revenue model of up to £10,000 per month depending on the range of services provided. Alphagreen Intelligence, the data product, sells for £10,000 for a 6-month contract per user for the basic package and £15,000 for the advanced package.
Use of proceeds
Strong focus on international expansion will require local content and origination of top local brands. Investment into influencer campaigns and build up of an ambassador programme.
Sales & Marketing:
- Grow brand ambassadors
- Run more digital campaigns
- Localised PR and awareness
- Scale content further
- Develop more product features such as product subscription
- Improve localisation globally
- Scale data product and launch mobile app
- Add more top US brands
- Build out international expertise
- Strengthen creative team to create more visual content
- Hire community building person
- Bring additional big data expertise
The company has an outstanding bounce-back loan of £50,000. This is interest-free for 12 months, and 2.5% thereafter. Repayment of this loan is over 6 years.
None of the funds raised will be used to repay this loan.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Alphagreen
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.