bndle is an innovative marketplace that connects modern parents and families with independent baby brands
- An innovative way for parents to shop for products, services & expertise
- Capitalise on the global baby products market worth over $158bn
- 100+ independent brands signed up as pre-launch partners
- A platform that will be built on personalisation and reactivation
We are bndle, an innovative marketplace that connects modern parents and families with independent baby brands. Our platform will make it easier for parents to access thousands of independent kids and baby brands all in one place.
We will offer products, services and expertise to help families on their journey through parenthood.
bndle is built on personalisation and designed to maximise customer lifetime value. Our marketplace will analyse millions of data points and use machine learning to recommend the most relevant products for every milestone and lifestage.
Our vision is twofold:
1) To make life easier for families by helping them to find what they need, when they need it
2) Supercharge independent brands by connecting them with new families and growing their sales
There is a huge opportunity to scale globally and revolutionise how parents shop the baby sector.
Join us on our journey to make life easier for parents
Substantial accomplishments to date
1) Over 100 independent brands signed up as pre-launch partners
2) Creating a purpose-built technology platform designed for parents.
3) Partnership with a leading tech logistics partner to scale rapidly across international markets
4) A growing panel of experts offering workshops, classes and support for new parents
5) A successful leadership team with significant experience within the baby and e-commerce startup sectors
bndle will have 3 main monetisation strategies:
Our market represents a lucrative opportunity for investors:
- The global market value of kids and baby products at $158 billion
- By 2030, the market value is estimated to reach $353 billion
- The UK market currently accounts for £8.3 billion.
Use of proceeds
Projected budget splits
The first £155,000 invested in this round is expected to be eligible for SEIS tax relief and will be offered on a first-come, first serve basis. £5k of investment reflected as part of the round is from investors who are ineligible for SEIS. Investments over £155,000 are expected to be eligible for EIS tax relief. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and is subject to change in the future.
Open an account to get access to the team members of bndle
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.