Multi-award winning online property lending platform offering market leading returns of 7-12% p.a*.
- 354% growth in revenues and 3x growth in lending volumes in 2019*
- £71.9m lent against prime property worth over £410m
- £28m repaid to customers with an average return of 9.5%pa
- Investment conditional upon Future Fund funding - see Key Info
Learn more about convertible loan campaigns.
CapitalRise is a successful, multi-award winning online platform that makes it easy for Property borrowers to raise finance quickly and efficiently and Investors to obtain market leading returns of 7 - 12 % per year** from secured lending to prime real estate.
CapitalRise provides access to institutional grade real estate which was previously only available to those with millions to invest. Founders Alex Michelin and Andrew Dunn bring decades of property financing expertise having founded Finchatton, the international luxury property development firm. They have developed over £2bn of real estate across 120 transactions with no losses.
CEO & Co-founder Uma Rajah is one of the pioneers of the FinTech sector. An early employee at Wonga, Uma was Head of Product and helped grow the firm to over 900 people at peak. In late 2015 she left to found CapitalRise. She brings a decade of FinTech expertise, having successfully launched, developed and scaled over 5 different lending platforms.
Revenue is earned from fees charged to Borrowers.
• 5-7% of the loan amount consisting of:
- arrangement fees
- exit fees
- interest margin
• 1-3% of the loan amount from other fees such as:
- extension fees
- monitoring fees
• No fees to invest
• 1.5% fee charged to sell an investment on the resale marketplace
• £170m of funding lines from banks and other financial institutions
- £50m secured
- £120m in final stages of closing
• We expect that this will significantly reduce our cost of capital and increase profitability
• We believe this will materially enhance the value of the company over the next 24 months