Kaleido is shaking up the fast food industry. We create salads you can eat like a sandwich.
- £1m+ TO Oct21 to Sep22, £377K TO in Q3 2022 (+140% YoY)*
- 6 sites (eg. Harrods, St Paul, Soho) aiming for 25 sites by 2025
- Awarded Best Independent Lunch by Women's Health
- Average time to recover site set up costs is just 5 months
With x6 sites already, Kaleido is shaking up the fast food industry. What we do is very simple: we create salads you can eat like a sandwich. Fresh, delicious Salad Rolls inspired by Vietnamese rice paper rolls.
*Revenue information from unaudited management accounts.
Salad made magic!
Rice paper is gluten free and very low in calories making it maximum taste, minimum guilt.
Substantial accomplishments to date
Rolling out fast
· Kaleido is one of the leading Salad rolls / rice paper rolls brand in the UK and in Europe
· Despite the Covid crisis, Kaleido has opened x6 stores in some of the hottest spots in London notably Harrods, King’s Cross St Pancras and Carnaby Soho
· Kaleido is backed by key investors from the industry including the ex Brand Development Manager of Five Guys Europe
· Kaleido has fed the London Fashion Week, Amazon, Morgan Stanley and pops up at Goldman Sachs twice a week
· Kaleido has been awarded best innovation at Lunch! and best independent lunch from Women’s Health magazine
· Kaleido is loved from the streets to the social feeds (4.8 Google rating, 4.8 Deliveroo rating, unpaid coverage from bloggers with more than 1.3 million followers)
All the Kaleido rolls are made fresh every morning in our brand new Central Kitchen. This ensures product consistency, economies of scale and a fast roll-out.
We currently produce over x3000 Kaleido rolls each day. With our new production kitchen we aim to fulfil our mission of 25 sites by 2025.
Our turnover from Oct 21 to Sep 22 exceeded £1m. Q3 2022 was our record quarter to date at £377K, a 140% increase vs Q3 2021*.
*Revenue information from management accounts.
Use of proceeds
We are raising investment to fill the cities with colour, accelerate shop openings, recruit, scale, develop new recipes and enhance the marketing of the business.
We plan to split the funds raised as follows:
60% - will be allocated to opening new stores and sites
20% - will be invested in wider marketing opportunities and a bespoke new packaging
20% - will help strengthen our head office function
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers, and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Kaleido Rolls
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.