Mamamade is a leading parenting brand and global community offering products, tools and support services.
- Backed by the founders of Made.com, allplants & DesignMyNight
- 2500% growth since launch in Jan '20
- Community of 40k online with a super-fan customer base
- Featured in the Telegraph, Rolling Stone, Glamour, Daily Mail
Here at Mamamade, we’re building a global brand for the modern parent - providing childcare products with support services that improve health outcomes, normalise taboos, and increase happiness.
We’ve started with food - because 80% of our community told us they felt under-supported during the weaning journey.
We provide convenience without compromise - helping parents future-proof the next generation with meals that are plant-based, free-from the big-8 allergens, flash-frozen to lock in nutrients and cut down on food waste, in 100% recyclable packaging across all products.
Our products and services are designed to support parents to maintain a daily habit of providing our food - and to accompany families as they grow from 1 to 2 to 3+ children.
Our community has always been at the heart of everything we do. Which is why we’re now inviting our community to become involved in a meaningful way - by investing in Mamamade.
Substantial accomplishments to date
From what started in Sophie’s kitchen, here’s what we’ve built in under two years:
- An online community of over 40,000 parents giving it their best shot (and not ashamed to share that they’re struggling along the way)
- Helped at over 175,000 mealtimes and fulfilled over 10,000 orders
- Achieved £400k+ in sales to date*
- Have listened to our community and launched new categories and product extensions, including in non-food verticals, to serve little ones from 4 months to 4 years, including porridges, finger foods, and our now best-selling toddler ready-meal range. Parents know best.
.-Loved and promoted (with no spend) by influential and celebrity mums, including Milie Mackintosh, Lucy Mecklenburgh, Rochelle Humes
- Partnered with Gorillas across London, offering support in under 10-minutes and exceeding anticipated ROAS
- Initiated B2B strategy to supply family clubs and nurseries
*Based on unaudited management accounts
Our focus is on building a highly-engaged digital community, and we do this by generating high-quality, impactful and inherently shareable content across email, blog and social channels.
We generate revenue by our community subscribing to and purchasing products at mamamadefood.com. With 45 unique plant-based meals and more ready for launch in Q4, we support families with children between the ages of 4 months and 4 years - and our meals have been shortlisted for the 2021 Best Weaning Product of the Year by the Mum & Baby Awards.
With a growing and loyal customer base, we’ve seen substantial increase in incremental sales when we’ve launched new product ranges and extensions of product ranges - and so moving forward, utilising data and feedback from our community, we’ll be focusing heavily on New Product Development.
We also have a strategic retail partnership with the Gorillas App, and this is a growing area of focus as we can leverage this relationship to penetrate new markets.
Use of proceeds
The foundations are all in place. We have a service that parents in the UK are truly 'grateful for', a dedicated 2,000 square foot facility, a reliable supply chain and a team that is experienced, passionate and focussed.
Your investment will go towards four main areas to further our brand to the leading parenting brand in the UK and a well-known brand worldwide:
- Building out our marketing and sales teams to grow our community + reach more people to power our mission;
- Product innovation including range extensions and new product development (including non-food)
- Improving our digital and offline experience; and
- Scaling operations, preparing the business to roll out across Europe.
There’s never too many cooks - come join the family. Here’s what’s in it for you:
The pre-money valuation for Mamamade has been calculated on a fully diluted basis, including all existing rights to equity that may convert and dilute investors in the future. In this case, the valuation on the campaign reflects (i) issued shares (ii) options (iii) existing Advance Subscription Agreements which are expected to convert on close of this round (see below).
Please note that the pre-money valuation of the business when taking into account only issued share capital and the option pool, is £5,501,933.60
The company has the following outstanding loan:
£70,000 Founder's loan from with no interest rate attached. The loan is not due to be repaid before 2022.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Mamamade
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.