The new way to save for and purchase your first home.
- A stunning, engaging app that our 1,000 early testers love
- Designed for the ~13m 18-35 year olds who want to own a home
- Built a data & behavioural science platform to help save faster
- Awarded funding from the Future Fund - see Key info
Learn more about convertible loan campaigns.
We're building the foundations for a new kind of bank. We’re tackling one huge problem at a time, and that starts with fixing a part of society we think is unfair - the barriers that stop young people from buying a home.
The climb to buying your first home is daunting. In most cases, no-one helps you to save your deposit, it’s the Everest of life’s financial challenges.
The existing process hasn't changed in decades: you go to one place to save, another for mortgage advice, another for the mortgage then another to make it all official.
We’re rebuilding the home-buying experience to make it easier and more enjoyable than ever before. From saving that first £5, to sending champagne to celebrate on move-in day, we guide you all the way. You’ll have your keys in no time.
Our ambitions are large and global, including applying for a banking licence to launch Nude mortgages* and to support people through all of life's big moments, like weddings, children's accounts and retirement too.
Our business model is a transparent one; the more we help our users save, the more money we make. No hidden fees, no sketchy small print, no selling data - just making our customers and community wonderful with their money.
We help people save their money and in return, we take a share of the interest earned on those savings. Then, once we’ve helped our users save their deposit in record time – we’ll earn fees by offering them the mortgage* that’s best for them.
We believe we can acquire users for <£20 while enjoying high levels of LTV to generate a fantastic CAC:LTV ratio.
There are other ways we can diversify and grow revenue too:
• Marketplace - we can assist our customers in other areas and earn commissions and fees.
• Platform as a service – licence parts of our proprietary platform.
• Expansion – our business model is scalable across socio-economic demographics and geographies.
Dive into the details further in our pitch deck.