OXTO Energy is an energy storage technology provider with a purpose to transform the way energy is stored
- Developed the next generation energy storage flywheel technology
- Large contract pipeline with international and domestic projects
- Global business reach with current presence in three continents
- Patent Protected innovations and technology
OXTO is a global energy storage technology provider. Our aim - to offer the lowest cost, most environmentally friendly solutions available on the market today.
All our technologies have been developed in-house, with both UK and International patents. We achieved CE market certification in 2019, and we are recently implementing pilot schemes on three continents - since entering the global Market in 2020 - and opened our first manufacturing site in early 2021.
The most critical elements of the energy storage industry are efficiency, the total cost over lifetime and the availability of the product. OXTO provides storage and power management solutions where other technology options cannot operate at extremely competitive prices.
1) A Clean technology using 100% recyclable steel
2) Low cost of operation (high efficiency)
3) Manufacturing friendly (simple & robust design)
Substantial accomplishments to date
OXTO has secured approximately £1.7m. of revenues through contracts, for 2021, on four different commercial applications.
1) 130kW Energy Capturing, UK: OXTO flywheels installed in a railway station to help recover energy otherwise lost during braking. The energy is then monetised through EV charging and station lighting.
2) 10 x Flywheel UPS installation in Kenya: Solving power outages and voltage variations that cause loss of productivity and damage of equipment.
3) 80kW Smart Cities & EV Support, France: 1 OXTO flywheel installed in a Smart Cities research centre.
4) 130kW Solar & Grid services, France: Cover stability applications of inertia, frequency and voltage control and real-time balancing mechanism between supply and demand of electricity.
5) Solar Impulse Foundation Accreditation.
6) CE Marking & Certification.
OXTO plan to generate revenues from multiple streams:
1) The main revenue to be generated by direct sales to customers.
2) OXTO is able to offer a very attractive energy storage leasing, thanks to its long lifetime with no degradation of performance.
3) OXTO plans to generate revenue from Joint Venture agreements with organisations. OXTO is planning on becoming a minority partner of large infrastructure projects by offering the units at a discounted rate, guaranteeing a consistent revenue stream while increasing profitability over the duration of the project. OXTO units become a tool inside a bigger system used by large project installations.
OXTO has successfully secured government funding both in UK and USA which along with private funding would catapult our international commercialisation plans.
OXTO's pipeline & inbound enquiries have also been growing at a steady pace in the last couple of years validating a strong market currenlty estimated at over £70 Billion & amongst the fastest growing globally.
Use of proceeds
The funds raised through this round are to be deployed for three core purposes:
1) Growing OXTO's Team (25%) – strengthen engineering and operational team, securing additional IP patent protection and develop a larger international sales force.
OXTO has a strong commitment to continuous innovation as part of its product development road map focusing on materials and manufacturing processes.
2) Project Delivery (60%) – OXTO has signed contracts of a series of prestigiously located commercial projects around the world and funds will go in part to getting these projects deployed and ready for revenue generation.
3) Growth and Commercialisation (15%) - developing existing project pipeline, working with existing partners in Australia, UK, and EU, and potential partners in the US, to secure further deals.
OXTO has a clear plan to deliver on its contracted project portfolio and pipeline of new projects positioning the company for substantial growth across both domestic and international markets.
The company has the following outstanding loans:
1. £300,000 loan from FSE Group at an interest rate of 1% per annum. The loan is to be repaid in four monthly instalments between September and December 2021.
2. £50,000 Bounceback loan from Santander at an interest rate of 2.5% per annum. The loan is to be repaid May 2025.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.
Open an account to get access to the team members of OXTO Energy
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.