Detoxify your home with TINCTURE. Award-winning, 100% natural, non-toxic cleaning and wellbeing products.
- 3 years R&D - proprietary formulations and packaging technology
- £700,000+ total sales value. Launch DTC in 2020 +500% increase
- Community of over 50k loyal customers and followers
- Wholesale: QVC, Fenwick, Naturisimo, Farmdrop +200 inde retailers
The air in a typical home is up to x5 more polluted than the air directly outside - the main culprit? Everyday household cleaning products. This is an environmental crisis which means that 93% of children breathe air that contains more pollutants than deemed safe (source: WHO)
TINCTURE is on a mission to fight indoor air pollution and revolutionise a $50bn industry
• Have been clinically tested and verified to perform equal or better than market leaders
• Kill 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, are dermatologically tested and environmentally safe
• Are uniquely formulated with no toxic ingredients - even “natural” ones
• Are made with pure essential oils, organic botanical extracts and plant-based actives – that’s it!
• Do not release harmful VOCs which impact indoor air quality
• Smell amazing and support essential wellbeing
• Look beautiful in antimicrobial bottles which use silver technology to keep them bacteria free, to be used and re-filled, safely, forever
Substantial accomplishments to date
• We conducted 3 years of extensive research and development in partnership with leading universities and research institutes to produce our proprietary formulations. TINCTURE products were inspired by ancient monastic wisdom but developed in partnership with scientific experts.
• We continue to work with research institutes and thought leaders on chemical load and indoor air quality including The INGENIOUS Project led by Professor Nicola Carslaw, University of York, The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, and Airtopia.
• In 2020 the brand grew by + 500% and we have now reached over £700,000 in cumulative retail sales.
• We have been featured extensively in the UK media including Financial Times, The Guardian, The Telegraph, The Times, Vogue, Elle & Evening Standard amongst others
• Our wholesale business has built into 200+ key retailer partners across all selling channels that has grown our sales as well as our reach and awareness into new customer bases.
• We have received over a thousand of 5-star product reviews from our growing customer base
• We have fully developed 10x concentrated subscription formulations ready to launch which will transform our D2C business
• We have started our international expansion into Europe and Asia
Our business model is simple, focused, and effective with 3 channels of distribution.
1) Direct-to-Consumer: Launched in 2020 & already accounts for over 70% of our sales. We have developed a strong consumer following with a community of over 50k, many of whom we will look to convert to our subscription service, generating exceptional life-time value.
2) Wholesale: TINCTURE wholesales with key retailers such as QVC & Fenwicks, major online sites, eco specialists and over 200 carefully selected, independent retailers. We also have a thriving B2B channel including yoga studios, spas and hospitality which significantly increase audience reach.
3) International: We are already expanding outside of the UK - have launched in Russia and are due to launch in S Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Germany, Spain & Austria with further rollout planned across Europe, North America and key markets in Asia.
The potential for global growth is huge. This is a category worth almost $50 billion and growing at 8% CAGR.
Use of proceeds
Website: Updating our website, including the optimization of our subscription model, making TINCTURE more personalised to each customer's needs
Subscriptions: Launch of 10x concentrate letter box subscription format to maximise profitability and reduce our carbon footprint. Customers will benefit from our closed loop system allowing them to return everything for refill
Research & Development: To expand our product range into new categories including home, lifestyle and baby
Marketing: Activate an exciting marketing plan which will focus on Search, PPC, Paid Social, influencers & partnerships
Wholesale: Continue to build our wholesale network to extend the sales and reach of TINCTURE globally. Launch new product ranges into retail and support joint business plan activity with key partners
The company has a bounce back loan of £50,000 taken out from July 2020 to July 2026, with a 2.5% interest and repayment to begin after 12 months from the date of funds landing in the account.
Funds raised as part of this round will not be used to repay outstanding debt.
Open an account to get access to the team members of TINCTURE London
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.