We're a technology company with a passion for creating products that put your privacy first.
- Featured in Wired
- Winner of European Product Design Award 2020
- Won The Startup Series - UK's largest seed funding competition
- Recognised by Google and KMPG as a top startup
Imagine a world where you could connect to any Wi-Fi without a password, without compromising on security.
How often are you at the back of the router, reading out the Wi-Fi password to visitors?
You are inadvertently exposing your privacy and personal data to untrusted devices.
Over 30% of smart devices have security vulnerabilities, with 15 billion personal data records sold on the dark web.
Our first device and app, Hedgehog is simple & secure
Features currently in development:
- Contactless Wi-Fi for guests. Tap and browse. No passwords
- Visitors have access for 24-hour per tap
- Your home or workplace Wi-Fi is isolated from visitors’ devices
- We anonymously monitor the Wi-Fi
- Learning what ’normal’ looks like for you
- Artificial Intelligence detects and blocks suspicious activity or devices
- Regular scans show you security holes and how to plug them
- Activity log gives visibility of what’s happening on your Wi-Fi
- The ability to reserve Internet bandwidth when you’re working from home
Substantial accomplishments to date
Our sales are growing quickly, spurred by the increase in people working from home. In only 6 months since graduating from the Founder Institute, the global tech accelerator, we have built a revenue-generating business model with an addressable market that is expanding more than 15% every year.
Across the UK and the USA alone, its estimated there are currently around 135 million connected homes and by 2025, the spending per year on smart home devices is said to be $160 billion.
We’ve been in initial discussion with some global technology companies who have expressed an interest to collaborate or come on board with us in the future
- Featured in Wired
- Won the European Product Design Award 2020
- Graduated Founder Institute silicon valley accelerator
- Selected by Google from 2,500 startups for Startup Grind Global conference
- Winners of Startup Series, the UK's largest seed funding competition
- Graduate of Cyber 101 funded by UK government
- Alumni of Hut Zero and Cyber101, UK funded cyber accelerators
- $120k of grants from Amazon and Google for their cloud services
- $25,000 worth of credits from Segment.io
- Invited to join KPMG as one of only 12 cyber startups for their expert arena and venture matching programme
- A community of 230 beta testers
- $30,000 of revenue in our first month of pre-orders
- IoT recognition technology for 14 billion devices
We're creating a new category 'Home Intelligence' to protect your privacy and personal and sensitive data.
Including financial records, medical data, photos of your kids & corporate data.
Our ethos is ‘Always Secure’
We follow the government’s Secure By Design approach to IoT (Internet of Things) technology, using the world’s top ethical hackers to push us to our limits.
Zobi aims to become the must-have lifestyle brand for smart devices with privacy and cybersecurity protection at the core.
Our first product, Hedgehog is for consumers and businesses and will be sold under a subscription model with year one’s fees including the hardware.
- £149 to £199 in year one (different models)
- £49 each year after
We have different sales channels in the pipeline:
- Direct to customer
- Wholesale and retails
- Value Added Resellers
- An offline B2B offering
Our three-year goal is to license our software Intellectual Property to other hardware manufacturers as we shift towards a software-only company.
Use of proceeds
We are raising this round to help us in our mission to become the market leader with iconic and timeless designs that appeal to the masses.
We feel the market, especially smart home, is on the cusp of exponential growth and we want to be at the forefront with the best and most secure products and software.
The investment funds will enable us to:
- Hire partnerships and business development team
- Expand offering to other regions
- Prototype and develop new features
- Scale-up marketing and PR
- Recruit a senior CTO and Chair with relevant market sector experience
We have a solid five-year strategy building software IP for a wide-reaching audience.
Our first product, Hedgehog, is billed as 'Your home's digital guardian'
Open an account to get access to the team members of Zobi
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.