We're a technology company with a passion for creating products that put your privacy first.
- Featured in Wired
- Winner of European Product Design Award 2020
- Won The Startup Series - UK's largest seed funding competition
- Recognised by Google and KMPG as a top startup
Imagine a world where you could connect to any Wi-Fi without a password, without compromising on security.
How often are you at the back of the router, reading out the Wi-Fi password to visitors?
You are inadvertently exposing your privacy and personal data to untrusted devices.
Over 30% of smart devices have security vulnerabilities, with 15 billion personal data records sold on the dark web.
Our first device and app, Hedgehog is simple & secure
Features currently in development:
- Contactless Wi-Fi for guests. Tap and browse. No passwords
- Visitors have access for 24-hour per tap
- Your home or workplace Wi-Fi is isolated from visitors’ devices
- We anonymously monitor the Wi-Fi
- Learning what ’normal’ looks like for you
- Artificial Intelligence detects and blocks suspicious activity or devices
- Regular scans show you security holes and how to plug them
- Activity log gives visibility of what’s happening on your Wi-Fi
- The ability to reserve Internet bandwidth when you’re working from home
We're creating a new category 'Home Intelligence' to protect your privacy and personal and sensitive data.
Including financial records, medical data, photos of your kids & corporate data.
Our ethos is ‘Always Secure’
We follow the government’s Secure By Design approach to IoT (Internet of Things) technology, using the world’s top ethical hackers to push us to our limits.
Zobi aims to become the must-have lifestyle brand for smart devices with privacy and cybersecurity protection at the core.
Our first product, Hedgehog is for consumers and businesses and will be sold under a subscription model with year one’s fees including the hardware.
- £149 to £199 in year one (different models)
- £49 each year after
We have different sales channels in the pipeline:
- Direct to customer
- Wholesale and retails
- Value Added Resellers
- An offline B2B offering
Our three-year goal is to license our software Intellectual Property to other hardware manufacturers as we shift towards a software-only company.