Lovetovisit.com is a brand-new digital content platform for people to discover and book 'things to do.'
- Significant funding raised through corporate and angel investors
- Platform is built with 1,600 (and growing) experiences onboard
- Almost 2000 pieces of original content with more added daily
- Successfully built our very own proprietary API
Lovetovisit.com is the new digital platform for people to discover and book things to do. Theatres, attractions, events, activities and more, all over the UK.
What we know:
1. Domestic tourism is worth billions, but we believe finding things to do online is fragmented, time-consuming and frustrating.
2. People love aggregator sites with quality UX/UI, proven by the success of Airbnb, Deliveroo and Cazoo - to name a few!
3. We believe there's no equivalent to these brands in the 'things to do' sector... no single place for people to go, be inspired by quality content, and seamlessly book tickets through a stunning UX/UI.
Well, now there is. Lovetovisit.com allows users to discover and book a huge range of free and paid UK attractions, thanks to our ticketing integrations.
But we're more than a simple aggregator. Our platform is brimming with hyper-local content written by our dedicated team of journalists.
Immersive content leads to dwell time, which leads to ticket sales.
Substantial accomplishments to date
· Lovetovisit.com's tech is already built - no developments left to do
· Angel investors already invested (SEIS)
· Founding team with 30 years' experience in marketing tourism attractions and theatres plus highly skilled team of 26 in place
· Our two female founders are finalists of AccelerateHER 2022 awards
· Partner Site allows attractions and events to quickly onboard themselves (making Lovetovisit.com globally scaleable)
· 17 global API integrations with ticket software companies complete or in progress
· Proprietary algorithm that feeds users relevant content
· 1,600 attractions, theatres, events, activities, and experiences already signed up (and growing)
· Proprietary API built allowing seamless ticket booking
· Partnership deals signed with global players including TUI, Tiqets, Today Tix Group, and London Theatre Direct.
· Diversity Check for industry content, in consultation with Equality Works
· Established network of over 80 journalists and content contributors supplying itineraries and insider guides from all over the UK
· Full communications and brand strategy in place
· Social media network of over 30,000…and we’ve only been at it a short time!
· Mailing list of over 18,000 active contacts
· Significant media coverage already received
· Audience research and market validation work undertaken including review of Google, Tripadvisor and TikTok to establish domestic tourism opportunity. We believe the demand is ready and waiting and we are ready to capitalise on it!
We take 18% of every ticket sold.
Our partners benefit from a results-based 'added value' model. That means businesses only pay when they make money through the additional sales Lovetovisit.com makes. It's what we call our ‘everyone wins’ formula.
We are merchant of record, and take our commission of ticket sales straight away, no waiting for our invoices to be paid. And just like Facebook, we offer boosting and advertising options too. Which means that all attractions, including the free ones, can purchase extra coverage.
The domestic tourism market in the UK is worth billions. Our 3 year goal, based on extensive Cohort Analysis and Cost Per Acquisition, is to capture 2.5% market share which we hope will deliver significant profit margins. And remember… the founding team have been marketing attractions and theatres for decades, and bring a wealth of experience.
Use of proceeds
We’ve built the platform…now it’s time to take it to the consumer!
Our founders successfully marketed attractions and theatres for 30 years. Now with our talented Communications Team we will use investment to implement our extensive comms strategy.
And we've left nothing to chance. Our approach is based on detailed Cohort Analysis and Cost Per Acquisition modelling. The strategy is data-driven, but our creatives are fun and disruptive.
We want to continue to make Lovetovisit the destination for all ‘things to do’ by onboarding as many as possible. We believe there are 10k+ attractions in the UK: the market is huge!
We will also create an itinerary builder allowing people to save and share their itineraries like 'Dad’s birthday' or 'Dinika’s hen party'. Users can purchase items in that itinerary in one booking flow, without having to go back to individual pages.
And if our target is exceeded, we will supercharge implementation of our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion strategy.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Lovetovisit.com
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.